Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: One year and Change: my primal journey page

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member

One year and Change: my primal journey

Primal Fuel
    Ok.. so I'm finally gonna get off my butt and journal... 1yr after I found primal/paleo woe! Better late than never...

SO I came into this after my 2nd pregnancy late last October... frustrated b/c I wasn't having any luck loosing weight... so I figured why not...

So here's a pic of me last year DSC_0053..jpg

and here's where I'm at today
    DSC_0138..jpg

I've still got some work to do...but progress is being made!

I'm finishing up the Leptin REset... I'm working on cortisol issues at the same time and I've finally seen some forward progress and I'm trying to get my workout groove back LHT and HIITs... I'm finally back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 2 kids ago! YEAH! and in the past month I've lost an 1" off my hips and an 1" off my chest! Seems like my belly will be the last thing to go...

Today's kinda of crazy... slogging through the day w/a migraine...and getting together w/some girlfriends I haven't seen in several years!! Dinner tonight is Brisket, Salad and sweet
    potatoes...
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Here's 2 more pics to show where I'm at...DSC_0247..jpg
    DSC_0248..jpg

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

sixpack-rc is offline Senior Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing you are looking great!

~rc

Dinner w/good friends what an awesome way to spend the evening! we had a great time, good food and caught up on over 6yrs worth of stuff!!! So glad we had a chance to get together... best part was just hanging out in the living room, nursing ds and gabbing w/my girlfriends!!! can't get much better than that!!

Now to decide if I'm going to have chicken or brisket for lunch tomorrow... ahhh decisions, decisions...

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

I was hoping to get a workout in tonight...but since I've still got the lingering of a migraine... I'm not going to push it... Going to get ready for work tomorrow... Oh just realized that I don't have to go into the office tomorrow... WIN!!! I've got a meeting midday w/a client...so I'm going to work from home b/c its closer to my clients site... Why schelp 45mins one way in traffic to only turn around 2hrs later to do it again and tack on another 30min to get to the client site... not gonna do it...

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

jens522 is offline Senior Member
    You look great! Keep up the great work. Your dog is o cute peeking out in the corner, btw.

Today's starting out great! Since I'm working from home until I need to head out to my client site for 2 meetings mid day - I slept in til 6am... It was AWESOME! Everything is set for my meetings... so now I've just got to field some questions etc. I'm going to take this opportunity of working from home today to take the dog for a long walk.. and I'm also going to get a bodyrock.tv in before I pick up the kids from dcp!

I may even do some laundry that needs to get done... I miss working from home... but it is nice to socialize w/ppl at work...

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

Quote Originally Posted by sixpack-rc View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing you are looking great!

~rc
    Quote Originally Posted by jens522 View Post
    You look great! Keep up the great work. Your dog is o cute peeking out in the corner, btw.
    thanks for the encouragement... I'll be honest... I hate looking at pictures of myself... I think of myself as this skinny person...but when I see the pictures I really dislike reality... especially in the past 10yrs or so... I've been at 160 +/- and up until recently I haven't been able to get under... I'm starting to see progress....mostly on my lower body... but I'm now starting to see inches disappear off my back... its my tummy that I want to go away... While I'm seeing the inches disappear from my hips, chest/bust...my tummy is stuck at 35" and it hasn't budged...

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

I'm getting my Vitamin D today... the sun is bright - shinning right in to my home office... is blinding... but I need some rays.... going to take a break from email, and spreadsheets and take the dog for a walk!!!

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

just now grabbing some lunch (late I know) but I was hungry... and I wasn't going to make it till dinner at 7! so I had a 1/2 c of yogurt, some macadamia nuts, a little honey, and some salami and cheese... I'm still a bit hungry... may just grab some tea or water and see if it will go away....

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast