Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One year and Change: my primal journey

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanster View Post
    Wow - you are so brave to post pix! You DO look great and I am bowing down to Shijin13!
    It took me a yr to grab my ovaries and post those pics!!! in all the pictures of the past year its mostly me hiding behind 2 kids, the couch, the dog... or I'm the one taking the pictures... makes it easier to stomach how I look if I don't have to see the proof... denial its not a river in Egypt! its a state of mind! of which I'm trying to escape from...
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shijin13 View Post
    It took me a yr to grab my ovaries and post those pics!!! in all the pictures of the past year its mostly me hiding behind 2 kids, the couch, the dog... or I'm the one taking the pictures... makes it easier to stomach how I look if I don't have to see the proof... denial its not a river in Egypt! its a state of mind! of which I'm trying to escape from...
    At least you let people take pictures of you. I still have trouble with that. I just really don't like looking at myself in pictures.

In regards to the heavy cream cravings, I've had that a couple of times since going primal. I think I may try to make a brocolli cheese soup with heavy cream this weekend. That sounds good.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    At least you let people take pictures of you. I still have trouble with that. I just really don't like looking at myself in pictures.

In regards to the heavy cream cravings, I've had that a couple of times since going primal. I think I may try to make a brocolli cheese soup with heavy cream this weekend. That sounds good.
    as for the pictures... how do you say no to a 3yo who just wants to take mommy's picture... I can't disappoint her...

As for the cream cravings... I wonder what I'm missing nutrition wise

BTW my lunch was perfect but I was so effin hungry I was a cranky Bitch while I was getting dinner ready...almost like I was crashing off of sugar...

dinner was eggsalad over mixed greens and left over brisket... and some yogurt yum I was still hungry when I was done w/dinner but I sucked it up....

This was my Workout tonight....BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv

I'm finally winding down and I'm thinking I'm going to get in bed early tonight!

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

off to a good start this morning...even thought the boy was up and wanted to play last night (he could have been sleep crawling - his big sister sleep walks) ... I eventually got him to sleep w/o nursing him! Whoot no drama either!

got up just after 545 or so...took the dog for a walk... got back home, got the kids up, while DH showered...handed off the kid to dh then I took a shower and got ready.

I had an egg cup (3eggs, sausage, tomato, spinach & a bit of cheese) and a chicken mango sausage from TJoes and some decaff coffee w/some coconut "Crack" creamer... I didn't eat my BAB w/in 30 min... its hard to do in the am on weekdays - but at least I had some premade bkfst tidbits...that are yummy

I feel really good after last nights work out... I forgot to mention at the conclusion of my w/o I did some kettle bell swings w/a 25lb weight... felt good too... my next piece of equipment I want to get is this: Dip Bar, Dip Stand, Dip Station, Dip Machine

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

*Blushes* thanks Q!!!! total ego boost... DH may just get lucky tonight!
    One does ones best
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Had a meeting to dh and a financial planner to go over our life insurance needs etc... and they guy got called out of town on a family emergency (bummer for him) and forgot to call me to reschedule...oh well... I got to have lunch w/dh BY OURSELVES W/O KIDDOS!!! We went to ruby tuesdays - I had 2 mini burgers (no bun) and the salad bar... very good meal

Wondering what the rest of the day will bring... got to sit down and work on reviewing a few things for my next meeting...

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

*HEAD - DESK* *HEAD- DESK* *HEAD-DESK* uggghhhhhhh

I'm going home to pick up the kiddos from daycare... I've had enough for the day....

SW 190lb
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"

*HEAD - DESK* *HEAD- DESK* *HEAD-DESK* uggghhhhhhh

I'm going home to pick up the kiddos from daycare... I've had enough for the day....
    I guess after lunch with the hubs, the day took a spill?
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I guess after lunch with the hubs, the day took a spill?
    Either that or someone installed low-rider shocks in her desk

~rc

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpack-rc View Post
    Either that or someone installed low-rider shocks in her desk

~rc
    That could be painful too.
    Georgette