Thread: Primally I go along... mldami page

Mldami is offline Senior Member

Primally I go along... mldami

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't written about my journey yet... and I won't tonight either. not for any reason other than I need to cook dinner for my family. But, I have some before and "in progress" pics to post. My scale weight hasn't changed and my measurements haven't all that much either (though, I am wondering if I maybe pulled the measuring tape a little tighter in the beginning. LOL!!)
    here are my pics... please excuse the dark circles in the last one. I have 2 sick little ones... and after a week of being sneezed and snotted on, I think I am getting it. Anyway....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68980847@N05/
    Haven't done a ton of working out.. but some here and there. I am finally settled (we just moved)..so exercise stuff should be moving in the right direction. I have a shoulder injury and problematic feet I have to work around. But I think I have finally stumbled on something that will help all of that. Yay!
    Last edited by Mldami; 10-23-2011 at 03:31 PM.

I have NO idea how to imbed pics into a thread... sorry. :/

I have found a nutritionist who specializes in the paleo/primal lifestyles! Yay! I have an appt on Wednesday with her. She should be able to help me with the little bits and pcs I need help with. Most of which goes along with the OA stuff I need..so that will be a great help. I will report back after I meet with her.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome!

Linking to Flickr is better anyway. It takes a while to get the embedded pix approved anyway.

A paleo/primal nutritionist!!! I envy you!!!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.