Thread: How to become certified personal trainer... in Germany? page

fra0039 is offline Member

Question How to become certified personal trainer... in Germany?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi everybody,

I have been for years a fitness enthusiast and, having read and tried quite a lot in the field, I consider myself to quite knowledgeable on the topic. In fact I have reached good results on myself and also on a few friends that I have helped with their gym and nutrition plans.

I was now thinking of bringing this to the next level and becoming a fitness trainer. Since I am totally fascinated by fitness and nutrition and I feel I still have a lot to learn, my main aim would be first of all to become an "expert" in the field. Finding a job, helping people and earning money out of it would be a nice extra for the future.

I now live in Germany, but I would prefer studying in English. Do you know how to get a certification recognised internationally (no idea where I am going to live next)?

Thanks!
    Last edited by fra0039; 10-23-2011 at 11:19 AM.

fra0039 is offline Member
    So no tips on this? I understand you may not be familiar with Germany, but could you at least suggest some international certifications that can be obtained online?

Thanks!

JeffC is offline Senior Member
    I know that there are various kettlebell (Kugelhantel) companies that offer certifications in Germany, here is one with a program next month in Mainz.

http://www.dragondoor.com/workshops/..._c=21&F_Page=2

I believe there are others that focus on the Girevoy sport type of kettlebells as well. There is a learning curve with this though so you probably have to do quite a bit on your own first.