Thread: Nicole's Primal Journal page

norourke is offline Junior Member

Nicole's Primal Journal

Primal Fuel
    Last year I got married and two months later became pregnant. During the 42 weeks of pregnancy, I put on about 70 lbs and went from a healthy 140 lbs to a whopping 210 lbs. Three months after the birth of my son, I am still 35 lbs overweight. I have been counting calories, exercising, and then eating Paleo for the last two months without success - I have lost zero lbs. So, I decided to try the PB. I ordered the 21 Day Total Body Transformation and the PB Cookbook and for the last week have been able to eat exclusively Primal without any cravings or temptations (the blueberry nutty protein balls help. I have lost two lbs so far and am really looking forward to continued success.
    Last edited by norourke; 10-22-2011 at 09:11 PM.

B: Coffee
    L: Hazelnut, Avocado, Kale Salad and a Chicken Sausage
    s: peach
    D: Tuna Salad
    s: 3 Blueberry Nutty Protein Balls

I think I got a little carried away with the fat and need to balance calorie moderation as well if I want to lose weight. Thank fully, I was only a week into the program, so it isn't like I wasted a lot of time and energy going down the wring track.

CW: 175.2

B: Peanut Butter Lara Bar (220)

Fitness: Cardio Camp at MCC

mama bear is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hi Nicole. I just signed on to this site today after viewing it as a guest for the past month. I can totally relate to your post as I put 65lbs on with my first child and now after my second child (four months old) I still have about 25lbs to lose to return to a healthy weight. Hopefully we can both lose at the same time. Rooting for you and all the new mommies out there striving to get our lean bodies back and better than ever!