Thread: Primal Leap Question page

Clmate is offline Junior Member

Primal Leap Question

Primal Fuel
    Hello,
    Does the Primal Leap specifically tell you what foods to eat more than the Primal BluePrint and 21 Day Transformation? For example, what specific protein sources and veggie sources to consume to facilitate more fat burning.
    Please let me know.
    Thank you,
    Cathy
    Last edited by Clmate; 10-22-2011 at 03:56 PM.

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    What are you looking for? Menu plans? If so the Everyday Paleo book has those.

Clmate is offline Junior Member
    I am looking for what specific protein sources and veggie sources to consume to facilitate more fat burning.
    Thanks!

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, just eat real food. Don't eat grains, beans or potatoes. It really is that simple. Stay in within the carbohydrate curve and it will be okay. If you find you are not losing fat the way you want reduce fruits first, then dairy then nuts. How many carbs should I eat each day? | Mark's Daily Apple

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    another version of how to do Primal...A Beginner’s Guide to the Primal Lifestyle, Part One | Three New Leaves

or another of Mark's...How to Eat According to the Primal Blueprint | Mark's Daily Apple

I would be surprised if there is a scientific research supported guide to the "best" protein and veggie sources for fat burning. Everybody reacts differently to a variety of things, too many variables.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.