Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stomach=bottomless pit page 2

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by TorMag View Post
    Dude, my guess, you are only 20. You might still be a growing boy with a teenage boy appetite. Just go with it.....
    I second this. You are supposed to be a bottomless pit at that age. Nothing pathological about it.

jhc
    jhc is offline Senior Member
    I'm also going to toss in that as a 25 year old male, there are some days when I am absolutely ravenous, this Friday past being the most recent occurrence.

PaleoAP is offline Member
    Well I do carb refeeds every lifting day so that's every third day. I eat easily over 250 gs of carbs on those days and over 3000 calories. The issue is trying to satiate myself on only about 2000-2200 cals on rest days per the Leangains protocol. I would love to try adding more fat but that would put me over the calorie mark I want to be at. Any other suggestions?

tradawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoAP View Post
    Well I do carb refeeds every lifting day so that's every third day. I eat easily over 250 gs of carbs on those days and over 3000 calories. The issue is trying to satiate myself on only about 2000-2200 cals on rest days per the Leangains protocol. I would love to try adding more fat but that would put me over the calorie mark I want to be at. Any other suggestions?
    If you replace some of the meat with fat, it won't put your over the calorie mark. Protein alone doesn't fill me up, but combined w/fat it does.
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12