Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close

Thread: Primal Journal (Misabi)

Threaded View

New Zealand

Primal Journal (Misabi)

Just a quick intro as the links below have all the gruesome details.
    Basically, I've been paleo off and on for a few years, finally finding the PB around July 2010 and never looking back

Before and after pics thread
    Obligatory introduce yourself thread

Why am I starting a journal after being primal for so long, you ask?
    Because, for me, PB works too well!
    Because I haven't had to go back to wearing my baggy pants, I haven't had the motivation to get my arse back in the gym and I'm inherently lazy

With my diet & sleep dialled in and improved management of stress levels all minimising any inflammation, my body composition has been easy to maintain over the past year with little exercise. I walk to and from work, around 30 to 45 mins / day, and have occasionally done some impromptu bodyweight workouts (some months a couple of times a week, other months only a couple of days, other months nothing).

This journal is as a result of the many inspirational stories on the before and after thread, of people who have a much harder time losing weight or maintaining their body comp at their desired levels, and is my commitment to aiming for the 100% primal lifestyle rather than just concentrating on eating primally.

It's also a challenge to myself to see what changes I can make to my physique in the coming months by introducing a couple of weight lifting sessions and a sprint session per week.

Grok on
    Last edited by Misabi; 10-21-2011 at 07:27 PM.