Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Misabi) page 10

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Nope, it's out east of Auckland, by Beachlands. Don't actually know the name of the beach.

S&E is good, just need to find ways to add a bit of flavour and variety. Will be playing with herbs and spices this week.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

After the weekend, my waist is back to 31" at the navel, will be interesting to see what happens this week. Also I'm only going to have on day off the S&E next weekend.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    we lived in maraetai for a while. years ago. i loved it but it will all have changed so much now. tried some steak and eggs today. it's well doable except for the coffee issue. i dont like BP coffee. it makes me starving hungry LOL i also got a total headspin whilst i was trying to drive home which wasnt good. so meditating what to do on the coffee issue here. i may just go with some cream and be done with it. it is just fat after all. and butter is dairy too.

Sounds like a plan :-)

I've been really hungry today. Not sure if I just didn't eat enough this morning, or if it's due to the weekend's indulgences.

Looking forward to tucking into a big steak for dinner after my workout.

i'm going training tomorrow at 9:30 am so i wont get near food till about 11. i am dreading it LOL i may have to MCT oil just to make sure i dont drop any weights.

Lol weights or HIIT?
    I find slow weights is fine, but HIIT takes a hit.

Measured this morning:

Waist at navel is back to 30.5", with chest and arms holding steady.

So full recovery from the weekend bloat. Looking forward to see what happens this week :-)

weights. but we dont stop so it is high intensity weights. and nasty stuff like chin ups. and we're always adding more to the bar. i didnt go for a run this morning. all 1 mile of it LOL as my ankle felt sore from running yesterday. it is the kind of equivalent of russian roulette on the ankle as it is literally too dark to see properly where i go running and it is not an even surface!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    morning guys - hows the new bod workout/steak and eggs thing going Misabi ????
    Seas - are you doing the closed eye balances to strengthen your ankle ?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    G no but i do stand on one leg and balance. i did try walking along the top of a fence the other day for balance until it occured to me that this was how i got in this state in the first place LOL i do my one legged warriors with weights and that is quite balancing. do i have to close my eyes and stand on one leg and keep my balance? i am also getting back into doing lunges which involves balancing if you carry big enough dumbbells.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast