Thread: 2 things~ page

Tabby294 is offline Member

2 things~

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    First let me say this is the WORST carb flu I have ever suffered in my life. I've done Atkins in the past and it only lasted 3 days, but I am thinking I am going through a processed food w/d also. This is day 5 and I am miserable. I know it will pass I am hanging in there just waiting for the energy to hit and the "cold" symptoms to pass.

Second I had the BEST meal ever last night. Never have I done this or even thought about it, but I needed something quick. 1 lb chick breast cut up, 1 pkg of stir fry veggies all cooked in coconut oil and seasoned with garlic and onion powder. DELISH!!!! I hate to admit that I ate the whole thing I am having it again for lunch...YUMMO!!!

Thats it just wanted to share Happy Friday everyone!

dado Guest
    good job~

just remember the carb flu is not even close to being dope sick, which is like the real flu times 500.

you will win because you are a champion

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    Happy Friday to you, too!

As well as 'carb flu' there could be wheat withdrawal symptoms. Seem to remember reading that wheat acts in the brain something like opiates. Dairy, too. It's not so surprising that people find the idea of going without bread so unthinkable.

Just finished up sliced venison steak stir-fried with misc vegetables for 'lunch', cooked in coconut oil and sprinkled with soya sauce and toasted sesame oil. Also yum .

Tabby294 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary View Post
    Happy Friday to you, too!

As well as 'carb flu' there could be wheat withdrawal symptoms. Seem to remember reading that wheat acts in the brain something like opiates. Dairy, too. It's not so surprising that people find the idea of going without bread so unthinkable.

Just finished up sliced venison steak stir-fried with misc vegetables for 'lunch', cooked in coconut oil and sprinkled with soya sauce and toasted sesame oil. Also yum .
    that does sound yummy!!!!