Thread: Fit2Fat2Fit page

Relosa is offline Member

Fit2Fat2Fit

Shop Now
    Hey everyone!
    I just stumbled upon this site today.

Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit | Personal Trainer | Weight Loss

He's a certified personal trainer who's decided to gain as much weight as possible in six months and then change it all around and go back to being in shape again. He's gained like 70 pounds in the last few months so, he looks totally different. Just thought it'd be a cool thing for everyone to check out every now and then while he loses the weight.

Laconophile is offline Senior Member
    You might've heard of 'muscle memory', meaning that it's easier to gain back muscle lost than to gain new muscle that you never had. There's fat memory too, it's easier to get to a level of leanness you were before than to do it for the first time.

Don't take this experiment seriously.
    Ye shall know them by their fruits.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    The before and after pictures look like they should be reversed.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laconophile View Post
    You might've heard of 'muscle memory', meaning that it's easier to gain back muscle lost than to gain new muscle that you never had. There's fat memory too, it's easier to get to a level of leanness you were before than to do it for the first time.

Don't take this experiment seriously.
    Saw this last night as well and that's what I thought. He's fattening himself up with lots of grain carbs which is no surprise and he'll take them off by not eating those, which is also no surprise. I have had times post going primal where I've gained around 10-15lbs but find it pretty easy to take them off. Since usually I gain them through eating complete shit that's definitely not within the PB, all I do is just go back to good ol' meats and veggies and the weight and bloating comes off relatively fast. Back to normal levels of course, not talking super lean.

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laconophile View Post
    There's fat memory too, it's easier to get to a level of leanness you were before than to do it for the first time.
    I saw this yesterday as well.

While there may be some truth to it being easier to get lean if you have been at some point, I can tell you from experience that it becomes more difficult the more times you try to do it, and the older you get. However, I wonder if the ease is something physical/chemical/electrical/hormonal within the body, or more mental. Mental as in if you are starting to exercise for the first time in a long time vs. first time ever, you can anticipate what it will feel like better. You know what the effort feels like.
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html