Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 80

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I had to go jeans shopping as mine are too big now. Holla.
    I have a nice small waist (go primal!) and quite a booty (squatting and deadlifts) and well, epic thighs (genes.... they are seriously ridiculous). I'm also short waisted. Buying pants is clearly a bitch being built like this.

So I go to the nice department store. The clerk helps me and all of them make my ass look smooshed, gap at the waist and cling at the thighs. I mention the ass smooshing and she comments that "Oh, they are streamlining your bottom!". No.... they are smooshing my ass and making me look like I wear mom jeans. She was dead set on streamlining my ass, bless. Because you know, no woman of 39 would ever want to draw attention to their ass.

Ended up with jeans from the juniors department. Thank god we still have young ladies that enjoy showing off booties.

Shopping was easier when the goal was to hide a lumpy ass body.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Cyborcat is offline Senior Member
    I know I'm not the first to say it, but ... most of the clothes in my closet are getting too loose-fitting to look good on me anymore.

(it actually is kind of a legitimate complaint because I can't afford new clothes right now--hoping to get a gift card to some clothing store for my birthday)

On the plus-side, my grandmother-in-law got me a top for my birthday that is 1X and it fits perfectly--I used to be a 2X easily. So at least I think I know what my new size is =P
    Last edited by Cyborcat; 08-27-2013 at 11:52 AM.
    My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
    (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
    Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
    (Red Dwarf)

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    I'm actually starting to make and customize my own clothes. Being an almost perfect hourglass, there are SOME conventional cuts of clothes that fit me, and I prefer men's jeans to women's, but it's rare that I find a nice shirt or dress that fits me well, is long enough (in the case of the dress) and in a pretty colour/pattern, so I'll make my own.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

meilbill is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    My wardrobe ranges from size 8 to 24W. Recently discovered that I completely skipped over 2 sizes of pants that were really cute dammit!

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980