Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 66

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My dishes often come out of the dishwasher with a sort of film on them still. I assume it's bacon grease and butter getting evenly distributed.

Extreme Health Radio is offline Junior Member
    I hate the fact that I sleep great now. Having energy all the time is such a bummer.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Haha, pre-seasoned dishes?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Energy! View Post
    After eating a slow cooked beef stew with bone broth, my hubby said in a perplexed tone, "I think this has too much flavor!"

The problem turned out to be that the sauce needed to be thinned just a tad. We've been laughing about that ever since. Take that, wimpy SAD beef stew!
    Too much flavor? Isn't that like when Emperor Joseph II told Mozart that there were too many notes in The Marriage of Figaro.

tf
    tf is offline Member
    I feel left out because I stopped getting sick. It's been 2.5 years and I've been left out of every cold and flu commiseration in the office, on the street, and with friends during that time. I'm very lonely and need the sniffles to get back into society.

KotikBegemotik is offline Senior Member
    My dessert of berries and cream or fried apples is actually good for me.

The hell? Dessert is supposed to send me into a diabetic comma not provide me with healthy vitamins and antioxidants!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."-Winston Churchill

"Keep Calm and Carry On"-British Wartime Poster

"Don't Panic"
    -H2G2

Comma is offline Senior Member
    The stuff in the sink catcher looked really appetizing today- bits of white cauliflower and green broccoli, lemon peel and red pomegranade and bits of crisp bacon, whatever washed off the plates....really wanted to eat it instead of putting in trash, but where would we go from there? ....

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    God, I've bitched about this before.... but the clothes. Another lawn and leaf bag full that don't fit. Now buying new winter work clothes and my two recent jean purchases are quickly becoming too big. We have a "full body" work photo and NONE of my work skirts fit. All but one actually fell off me. And all of my old sweaters have a bizarre stretch in the stomach (I guess where my old stomach stretched them out). I had to go buy more clothes this weekend.... going broke.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    God, I've bitched about this before.... but the clothes. Another lawn and leaf bag full that don't fit. Now buying new winter work clothes and my two recent jean purchases are quickly becoming too big. We have a "full body" work photo and NONE of my work skirts fit. All but one actually fell off me. And all of my old sweaters have a bizarre stretch in the stomach (I guess where my old stomach stretched them out). I had to go buy more clothes this weekend.... going broke.
    Having to buy new clothes constantly is definitely frustrating. But it's also kinda confusing and weird (at least for me). I bought some mens sweaters at the thrift store on thursday. They are Mediums and they fit perfectly. The one is even a little loose. It is REALLY weird for me to consider that I could be wearing a small soon, and I'm having trouble adjusting to this... I keep telling myself they must be really stretched out. But no, I think I just wear this size now.. Ugh, that is so messed up!

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I get grilled all the time now, "Are you still losing weight? What is your waist measurement? How many inches have you lost?" And it's serious- like full on interrogation!
    Truth is, I haven't lost a pound in two months or more, but my composition is still changing I guess!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast