Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 64

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    My house smells like bacon.
    GAWDZ ALL THE TIME. The scent drifts through my apartment, so bacon in the morning at the back of the apartment lingers in the front room (living room) all day. Bacon is my scent, especially on the weekends.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    GAWDZ ALL THE TIME. The scent drifts through my apartment, so bacon in the morning at the back of the apartment lingers in the front room (living room) all day. Bacon is my scent, especially on the weekends.
    For y'all, it's bacon. For me, it's garlic. Our house ALWAYS smells faintly or reeks of garlic, even if it's vanilla candle with a touch of garlic because we were trying to make the house smell less like food.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Our house has smelled like garlic forever... now, it's garlic and bacon. *grin*

catholicchick is offline Senior Member
    Today it was answering "Are you OK?" to someone that hadn't seen me in a while. Losing all of this weight rather quickly had this person thinking I must be sick because the way I eat "surely" couldn't have anything to do with my weight loss.
    Height - 5'8"
    SW - 191
    CW - 162
    GW - 155

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    OK I got a sunburn this weekend... doing a beach workout with 140 lbs sandbags =)

Now I smell like coconut oil all day. Makes for an interesting cologne.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I smell like coconut oil because it's pretty much all that I use anymore for personal care products;

oil pulling then dry brushing for teeth -- coconut oil

bathing -- wash with water, wash hair with vinegar, then rinse, then add coconut oi for a bit, then rinse that. nice.

moisturizing -- coconut oil

deodorant (seriously!) -- coconut oil.

ta-dah! done.

Grokdaddy is offline Senior Member
    A new "frustration" for me is now that DW has gone primal she is looking sooo much better. I mean she no longer has a belly (gut for us men) so on the occasion when she walk around the house in her lil panties (boy shorts oh my) They look tons better on her. Because of this I can't help but get preoccupied with thoughts of jumping her bones. I know way TMI. But the frustrating part is we are parents of a little one and we can't act on my desires at that moment. She's only been PB for about 6 or 7 weeks and I can already see a dramatic improvement in her physically and mentally. I can't imagine what she will look and act like 6 months in. I might have to tie the kid up in the back yard for a little while and say woman I'm taking you! Lol j/k but please don't report me to CPS.
    All time high weight 262 lbs
    Primal since Spring 2012
    Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
    Current Weight: 220lbs ish
    Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
    All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

fastersteve is offline Member
    You wouldn't be the first to give a kid some Benadryl so he sleeps "Extra soundly...

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    libido sky rockets WAY up. luckily, DS sleeps like a log. he also likes to play in the shower (with several buckets and soap for bubbles, he's good to go for at least and hour).

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    As I was cleaning up from my dinner of BBQ ribs and brussel sprout slaw with bacon, I realized that I have about 25 vegetarian cookbooks with recipes for BBQ Tofu. I want to be environmental and recycle The New Farm Cookbook (the home of nutrition yeast cheese) and "The Tofu Cook Book". But part of me wants to use them to build a big fire to roast a whole pig over.

Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast