Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 56

ERC
    ERC is offline Junior Member
    I am forced to save money because my left overs are way better than the crap i used to buy for lunch on a daily basis, saving me $10 a day easy.

PaythePiper is offline Junior Member
    i'd never wanted to take my shirt off as was extremely body conscious and now i'm starting to develop enough muscle that i'm liking the look of all the hardwork in the gym and benefits of the primal lifestyle that i keep taking my shirt off to look at myself- i'm concerned i'll become one of the posers that takes pictures in the mirro constantly and puts them on social networking sites if this continues!!

also i'm too broke to afford new clothes and all my old ones are too big-- sigggh
    To "pay the piper" means to face the inevitable consequences of one's actions

Comma is offline Senior Member
    I had a caterpillar in my fresh-from-the-field salad. :P
    (And I ate half of it.)

fastersteve is offline Member
    Yay! Extra protein!

Paleobird Guest
    My dog is mad at me because now I get first dibs on the bone marrow. I never knew how good it was before. Bones were just something you tossed to dogs. Now he's saying, "Darn you, Mark Sisson. You let the cat out of the bag."

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lssanjose View Post
    I like this idea, too. I'm a smallish guy. I'm not sure of any guys around here who'd be looking for some waist 30-34 (i had a baggy phase in life) jeans
    I'd be up for some clothes swapping- all my 29W jeans are getting tight on the thighs since I started lifting. Otherwise they might end up at a homeless vets shelter, which is what happened to everything that was too big.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    I'm frustrated that none of my work trousers fit (not even the 'small' pair). They are mostly about 5in too big.

So I had to buy a new pair today.
    Last edited by magicmerl; 06-09-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Bron is offline Senior Member
    also in the pants department - a size 7 waist, size 6 hips and all my pants are size 8 (australian sizing, so 8 is generally the smallest you can buy easily). always pulling my pants back up, or folding over the waist, so the bum part isn't down around my thighs. not a good look LOL

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreaksho View Post
    I'd be up for some clothes swapping- all my 29W jeans are getting tight on the thighs since I started lifting. Otherwise they might end up at a homeless vets shelter, which is what happened to everything that was too big.
    Sounds like a plan!
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I went to go buy a dress for my class reunion today and it took hours. I used to go to Lane Bryant and just pick whatever was cheap and unobstrusive. Then I slimmed up a bit and could shop anywhere with a 16....which is limiting. Then asa 14 with spanx could wear certain cuts.

Now I'm a 12. Every store and every dress comes in a 12. I tried on probably 50 dresses and probably half of them fit perfectly and looked great. It was odd to have a large selection of attractive dresses to choose from. And it consumed a ton of time and the decision was hard.

Pleased to note... smaller than I was in high school.

The dress....

dress.jpg

Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast