Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 55

orielwen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    How about a swap with other people on this site? I'm sure there's enough of us at different sizes that we could find a home for most people's outshrunk clothes, and it would save money too.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orielwen View Post
    How about a swap with other people on this site? I'm sure there's enough of us at different sizes that we could find a home for most people's outshrunk clothes, and it would save money too.
    I like this idea, too. I'm a smallish guy. I'm not sure of any guys around here who'd be looking for some waist 30-34 (i had a baggy phase in life) jeans
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    I have to use my old loaf pans as rectangular mixing bowls now, otherwise they'd have no use at all. It sucks because they were such good loaf pans, too. Nothing ever stuck to them.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by June68 View Post
    oh Goosejuggler (I think I'd pay to see that) I long for that problem. As a matter of fact, I took out some clothes that are too small for me and tried not to cry about one day fitting into them again. Whatta dork.
    You will fit into them!!! I promise I had that day when I sat down and cried because none of my clothes fit me anymore.

Tashimi is offline Junior Member
    Me too!! My favorite pair of pants (khaki trousers with a fine red pinstripe) sat in my closet for four years and I cried every time I tried them on and couldn't button them. (For about a year I couldn't even pull them up all the way.) This year I had to give them a mournful goodbye because they're so baggy on me, they look terrible. Keep the faith!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    I have to use my old loaf pans as rectangular mixing bowls now, otherwise they'd have no use at all. It sucks because they were such good loaf pans, too. Nothing ever stuck to them.
    No meatloaf?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

My weight loss has slowed (~4# over the last 4 months), but I can tell some body recomposition is going on.

Got home from work the other night and DW asked incredulously What the hell happened to your pants? The way she said it I thought maybe I'd unknowingly shat myself. She started grabbing handfuls and showing me how baggy they were.

All my work pants are, now. So have to go buy new ones, but where will it end? I've lost ~5" around my waist, but I'd hate to have to buy new clothes, and then go out and buy new new clothes next year. This Primal crap is a big racket, subsidized by the clothing industry, I tell ya!

Fabbecky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashimi View Post
    Me too!! My favorite pair of pants (khaki trousers with a fine red pinstripe) sat in my closet for four years and I cried every time I tried them on and couldn't button them. (For about a year I couldn't even pull them up all the way.) This year I had to give them a mournful goodbye because they're so baggy on me, they look terrible. Keep the faith!
    I have a pair of jeans I have never worn, and I have owned them 5 years now. I bought them, tried them on when I was in the process of losing weight, then I got pregnant, gained 70 pounds that I never fully got rid of... I have dreams of being able to wear those jeans someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by L8F View Post
    ... I drank the fermented koolaid, and am totally on board...

I'm alergic to carbs - they make me break out in fat!

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    There's an element of it that's just so cheesy.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    No meatloaf?
    Eh I just make meatballs instead. Saves me a dish to wash because I fry them up in my bacon grease pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    This Primal crap is a big racket, subsidized by the clothing industry, I tell ya!
    Love it
    Last edited by Gravyboat; 06-06-2012 at 09:51 AM.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast