Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 46

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    2. I look better so I have no reason to have sex with the lights out and my power bill is going up.
    Love it.

1. I'm sick of the grossed-out faces I get when I'm eating my delicious beef-heart stew.
    2. I'm annoyed my fridge only has shelf-holes for 10 eggs!
    3. I'm annoyed none of my work clothes fit anymore and I don't have money for new ones!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I was seriously bummed this morning because my jeans were tight. Then I realized I had accidentally grabbed a smaller pair that I haven't worn in a year. So sucky I wasted an hour being upset.

AND I told my boss I need a vacation - haven't had one for a year! He told me I look like I just came back from one. How am I going to get any time off if I continue to look great?

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I was seriously bummed this morning because my jeans were tight. Then I realized I had accidentally grabbed a smaller pair that I haven't worn in a year. So sucky I wasted an hour being upset.

AND I told my boss I need a vacation - haven't had one for a year! He told me I look like I just came back from one. How am I going to get any time off if I continue to look great?
    The last point is a tough one I'm not sure many would have anticipated.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Uppy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosejuggler View Post
    Mine has enough for 13. That's how old that thing is.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Love it.

1. I'm sick of the grossed-out faces I get when I'm eating my delicious beef-heart stew.
    3. I'm annoyed none of my work clothes fit anymore and I don't have money for new ones!
    on point #1, people still get scrungy-faced over the mention of any type of offal, as if to equate offals w/ awful.

3. Tailors are soon to be very good friends.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

70in2012 is offline Senior Member
    My old pair of jeans (W34) is embarrassingly loose now. I went to buy a new CK. Since i have lost a bit of weight (~30 lbs), i asked the store assistant to give me W32 for trial. Too loose. I asked her W30 thinking that perhaps i should be comfortable in W30 in a month or two. Holy cow! I finally bought a W29.
    Few but ripe.

mommymd is offline Senior Member

Do you know you don't have to keep eggs in the fridge? My family did a farm stay where they raised chickens (pastured, grub and insect eating kind, free roaming etc.) The farmer explained that eggs can stay in the nest for up to 6 weeks before the hen sits on them, and then they develop into chickens. I have not refrigerated a fresh egg in over 3 years, and have had less than 5 bad ones. We just leave them in their containers on the counter, right next to the stove. That makes a lot more room in the fridge for meat!

mommymd

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymd View Post
    Do you know you don't have to keep eggs in the fridge? My family did a farm stay where they raised chickens (pastured, grub and insect eating kind, free roaming etc.) The farmer explained that eggs can stay in the nest for up to 6 weeks before the hen sits on them, and then they develop into chickens. I have not refrigerated a fresh egg in over 3 years, and have had less than 5 bad ones. We just leave them in their containers on the counter, right next to the stove. That makes a lot more room in the fridge for meat!

mommymd
    Yet another benefit of farm fresh eggs!

The ones you get in the grocery store have the protective layer washed off, so they do need to be refrigerated.

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    Yet another benefit of farm fresh eggs!

The ones you get in the grocery store have the protective layer washed off, so they do need to be refrigerated.
    No, I'm talking about the ones I buy from the store- I store them on the counter.

mommymd

daveforshee is offline Junior Member
    After losing 21 pounds I finally decided to punch another hole in my favorite belt.

Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast