Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 39

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Two frustrations:

• Goddammit, how am I supposed to know my period's coming if I don't get cramps anymore?
    • Double goddammit, I keep accruing sick days because I don't catch the department cold when it comes around.

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    Pulling yet another big piece of fish or meat or bag of wild shrimp from the freezer every day is starting to make me feel guilty......in a really, really good way
    OH I loved that!
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I had a funny issue last week. I put on a pair of panties- older panties, under a skirt. I did not pay attention- they were too big and started falling down as the day went on. I happened to be out doing site visits for work, so stopped in a McDonalds and ditched them in the restroom trash and had to go commando. LOL, I had to pitch 5 pairs due to them being too large. And then alot of my old favorite panties now look like granny panties. :-(

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    My Frustration: Being thinner than my clothes, but instead of them looking baggy and cool like i lost weight they just hang funny and make me look fatter. And I can't afford new clothes yet. POOOOOP

or maybe i'm in denial about my weight loss

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Sihana, and Maureen, I'm in the same boat. My brother said if I kept shrinking, I'd disappear. I went from size 31, to 28 jeans (men's size). And, as I get smaller in stature, I'm trying to debate skinny fit jeans or not.. I never thought I'd see myself in those, or boys jeans (if there's a set big enough for me...)

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen M View Post
    My Frustration: Being thinner than my clothes, but instead of them looking baggy and cool like i lost weight they just hang funny and make me look fatter. And I can't afford new clothes yet. POOOOOP
    Oh man, meeeee tooooooo. I've been so frustrated lately with my clothes looking so frumpy on my "new" body. They used to be form-fitting and sexy, now they're all baggy and blah.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Also: It took me freaking forever to find something that actually *fit* to wear to the club the other night. Tried on my favorite pair of pants (the ones that make my butt look hot) and they were falling off my hips. I had to wear my nice dry-clean-only skirt because it was the only one that fit right, and then I got beer splashed on it.

DAMN, GUYS, IT SUCKS TO GET HOT AND HEALTHY!

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Shamia is offline Senior Member
    I can't wear my work trousers more than one day anymore, or else they will fall off my butt.
    They need to be straight-from-the dryer.

The half-tub of Iberian pig fat we had to leave in Spain because there was no way to transport it (we managed to take a whole full tub though!)

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lssanjose View Post
    Sihana, and Maureen, I'm in the same boat. My brother said if I kept shrinking, I'd disappear. I went from size 31, to 28 jeans (men's size). And, as I get smaller in stature, I'm trying to debate skinny fit jeans or not.. I never thought I'd see myself in those, or boys jeans (if there's a set big enough for me...)
    Finding size 28 or smaller-waist pants can be a pain, but I'd forget about buying pants in the boys' department. Even if you find a pair that isn't cut for a 28-inch pair of hips (e.g. 0 muscle in your legs), they invariably have tiny, useless pockets that man-sized hands can't even fit into.

I find I have better luck with t-shirts and polo shirts. Oh yeah, and belts. I only shop for non-dress belts in the boys' stores now. For work (suit) belts, I buy the reversible ones in whatever size they have and unscrew the belt from the buckle (precision screwdrivers are required), cut off a big piece, poke new holes, and put it back together. Takes less than 5 minutes to make a 44 into a 28.

lashes86 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I get frustrated when watching commercials about "healthy" foods. TV is not as enjoyable anymore :P

Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast