Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 25

Darbyfett is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    After only 2 weeks of no soda, it tastes like crap to me now. Frustration because I really liked Mtn Dew.

Oh well, don't need or want the crap anymore.

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
    Use butter to fry bacon, lowers the chance of it bouncing in your face etc.
    Mmm, Butter fried bacon. Tastes great. I've stoped saving bacon fat for cooking in favor of just frying up a few strips in butter to get the drippings as needed.

And the tasty tasty bacon of course.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifith View Post
    And the tasty tasty bacon of course.
    Cooked it bare chested today, with beef fat. I render my own for free from grassfed cows. It's awesome.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

onalark is offline Senior Member
    I have a favorite long black skirt with an elastic waistband that I've owned for many years. This weekend at a dinner party I noticed that it kept slipping down my hips. I need to find a new black skirt, which has me partially thrilled and partially annoyed. It was a really great skirt!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    *I have to find yet another batch of smaller/ larger bras. I've gone from a 34C to a 30DD and it's still shrinking/ growing.
    *I lost some of the padding that made hip-checking people and things so fun and painless.
    *I have a waist, hips, thighs, and ass. Most clothing manufaturers say "Pick any two."
    *I can't wear half my pre-primal shoes because my feet have shrank, even with going barefoot or barefootish even more often.
    *I haven't cleared enough freezer space yet for half a cow.
    *The scars I picked up from my primal cooking misadventures look entirely too cool to say "I got pulling the cast iron out of the oven."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    I need to resize my wedding-ring. Arrrgh! It's gonna cost!

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Watching my mother in law take a bunch of organic mashed sweet potatoes, and then rubbing margarine on it.

It's too much for me to handle.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Danielle5690 is offline Senior Member
    I had to buy a whole new underwear wardrobe. My favorite ring keeps threatening to fall off. My favorite pair of jeans is too big... and the place I got them from doesn't carry a smaller size. But I'm not complaining.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onalark View Post
    I have a favorite long black skirt with an elastic waistband that I've owned for many years. This weekend at a dinner party I noticed that it kept slipping down my hips. I need to find a new black skirt, which has me partially thrilled and partially annoyed. It was a really great skirt!
    If it's elastic- is there any way to tighten the elastic? I'm all for keeping good skirts!

Kimelah is offline Senior Member
    My winter coat is too big.
    It'll do for the remainder of this winter. And it was a FIND at $30, practically brand new, at a used clothing shop. And it's a Columbia. Those things are $200 brand new. I like the colours! I like the style! Now, I just don't like the size. And to think, it was so tight on me at one point that I had to suck in my gut to get the zipper to meet and zip up. And now... the wind goes up the coat. It FLOATS on me! Horrible. Hate these nasty side-effects. And they say eating Primal isn't expensive. Sheesh!

Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast