Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 12

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    oh, and looking at those pictures and your bathingsuit pictures and your africa dancing pictures, i would say you are 18-20% as well. you know, from the pictures.

busywaterbending is offline Junior Member
    It sucks so bad when I have a following of men and women who want to lift with me at the gym because they love my technique and how much I can lift.

It makes me crazy that women in the village I'm in tell me that I intimidate them because I am "tiny" or "fit", and some have even told me that I must be a dancer (exotic) because I'm too pretty and in too good a shape and dance too well in the local zumba class. *o* That's some kind of an insult, right?

spincycle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I'm going to keep track of how many mackerel I've eaten. Once it's in the thousands I can say I'm schooled.
    How do you cook them? I want to start adding some to my diet but I'm not sure where to find or how to prepare them.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    oh, and looking at those pictures and your bathingsuit pictures and your africa dancing pictures, i would say you are 18-20% as well. you know, from the pictures.
    Cargo pants are functional but not flattering. And I've lost a bit since then. Yeah, I would say I'm in that range between the 18% girl and the 20% one. Thanks for finding the link for me.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    no worries. i was mostly looking at your arms in those pictures, not your pants.

Dialit is offline Junior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NurseMama5 View Post
    Like a lot of other people here, primal has ruined my taste for non-primal food. ... It just wasn't that good.
    Yah! It sucks when "cheating" just ain't any fun no more!!! LOL!

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    At the beginning of this year, I wore leggings and long shirts a lot because all my pants-pants were too small and I was muffin topping all over the place.

Now, I am wearing leggings and long shirts because my pants are all too BIG and falling off of me.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

shmee is offline Senior Member
    My wardrobe ranges from size 8 to 24W. Recently discovered that I completely skipped over 2 sizes of pants that were really cute dammit!
    Start Weight: 265.8
    Current Weight: 234.4
    Leptin Reset started Jan 1, 2014

chumbert is offline Member
    It was so frustrating going thru the entire halloween holiday without eating any candy. I used to LOVE halloween candy.... what has happened to me?

<hee hee>

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I am running out of jars to store my bacon grease in! Guess I just need to use it more...like on everything.

Bacon shakes, anyone?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast