Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: "Frustrations" with paleo/primal page 10

sapphire_chan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by CattyB View Post
    It sucks that I have to either iron my clothes or throw them in the dryer with a damp cloth for a couple of minutes every morning because I can no longer rely on my fat rolls to smooth out the wrinkles.
    lol However, try a tsp of fabric softener in 2 cups of water in a spray bottle for wrinkle release. I just found out about it, and it's saved DH a ton of ironing. Won't do huge creases, but clears away all the little wrinkles from sitting in the dryer and laundry basket.

My primal rant, I'm having to learn to actually cook. And think about meals in time to get things out to defrost.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Getting in and out of the grocery store in 5 minutes or less for te first time in 2 weeks, what a drag. And that's only because I ran out of laundry detergent.

charli is offline Member
    Going to a club and getting refused entry because they believe you're underage and using your non existant older sisters id!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charli View Post
    Going to a club and getting refused entry because they believe you're underage and using your non existant older sisters id!
    LOL. That's amazing. Sorry Primal ruined your night.

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    I keep shedding inches in my waist, even though I don't mean to. Come on! Now I have to have my pants tailored! Do you know how expensive that is???

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    My new school clothes that looked so nice, are now so baggy and I can not buy new ones yet
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Paleobird Guest
    Yes! I am tired of looking like a bag lady in ill fitting clothes. I want a pair of good old fashioned tight-ass jeans. The kind that fit my rear like bark on a tree. I may have to move to size six to do that and I just bought a whole bunch of eights.

sapphire_chan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yes! I am tired of looking like a bag lady in ill fitting clothes. I want a pair of good old fashioned tight-ass jeans. The kind that fit my rear like bark on a tree. I may have to move to size six to do that and I just bought a whole bunch of eights.
    Have you tried Goodwill or other thriftstores? Seems that every cute thing I find there is labeled size 6.

sixpack-rc is offline Senior Member
    Going to a workshop and taking your skinny jeans...only to have them too loose the second day and having to run out and buy even skinnier jeans!

Not only that, after a day of wearing my skinnier jeans I may have to go back to the store again because they are too loose.

Then having to re-introduce yourself to industry people you haven't seen in a few months because they don't recognize you.

~rc

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire_chan View Post
    Have you tried Goodwill or other thriftstores? Seems that every cute thing I find there is labeled size 6.
    But the size 8s were my "goal pants" for so long. When I finally got into them, I didn't think I would ever go beyond that so I went and bought a lot of nice jeans in 8. Arrggh. So frustrating.
    I'm not losing any additional pounds, I'm holding steady, but I think the body re-comp is going on without me.

Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast