Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cheeseburger Bacon Roll (droolworthy pic inside) page 4

cave-e8r is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I made this for dinner last night, it was absolutely phenomenal! My wife and son couldn't stop telling how good it was. Probably the best meal I've ever made. I'll post pics later. Next time I'm gonna put some onion and garlic in the burger mix. Also, I used extra sharp white cheddar for added flavor. And washed it all down with a glass or three of red wine. Thanks for the recipe, will you marry me, or at least adopt me and my family?

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa120 View Post
    Well, shoot. Definitely don't want it dry on the inside. You aren't using extra lean ground beef, are you? I think ours is probably 80/20.
    I don't actually know, as in the UK they don't print the ratio on the package. And my beef mince is from a local farm so there isn't much info on the label. I wonder if a bain marie would keep it moist? lol

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    This one is on the menu for this week.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Vanessa120 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cave-e8r View Post
    I made this for dinner last night, it was absolutely phenomenal! My wife and son couldn't stop telling how good it was. Probably the best meal I've ever made. I'll post pics later. Next time I'm gonna put some onion and garlic in the burger mix. Also, I used extra sharp white cheddar for added flavor. And washed it all down with a glass or three of red wine. Thanks for the recipe, will you marry me, or at least adopt me and my family?
    I don't know how well I would do with a sister wife! Glad your family liked it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234