Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mystery Bloat? page

Tara is offline Senior Member

Mystery Bloat?

I was hoping to get some insight from anyone on why I seem to get bloated EVERY DAY probably for the past month

I mostly eat paleo, I do cook some of my food in butter and will sometimes have a little greek yogurt as a little treat.

I keep my carbs below 100 every day, shoot for below 75. Carbs come from fresh fruit and veggies

I do have one scoop of high quality unsweetened whey each morning but I feel like the bloat really doesn't hit until the end of the day.

Any ideas? It's driving me nuts!

(Speaking of nuts, I rarely eat them)

Finnabair is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you need to do some elimination to see what is happening. I'd start with the whey, especially if that's the only thing that's the same each day you get bloated.

dado Guest
    she gets the bloat much later, i don't think it's the whey.

from the things you listed, i suspect this greek yogurt. the ingredients, i do not trust them. go without this yogurt for a few days, report back.

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately it could be anything, just depends on your body... I second an elimination diet. Cut out certain foods one by one for a few days- a week and note how you feel. I'd personally start with whey, then dairy, then individual fruits and vegetables.

dado Guest
    heather j has worked all night she is tired, she does not know what she says.

the whey, you keep it. cut the yogurt and you will win, i guarantee this.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Dump the yogurt, whey & fruits, ABSOLUTELY no snacks between meals - ever. All carbs should be dark green in color, or Sweet Potato.

Do this for 4 weeks to see if you don't improve dramatically.

Grizz

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post

Dude.. I haven't worked all night. And I definitely know what I'm saying. Weirdo. :P

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post

It could be either one or both or neither. You have no way of knowing. And insulting Heather for no reason just makes you look like a jerk.

dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    It could be either one or both or neither. You have no way of knowing. And insulting Heather for no reason just makes you look like a jerk.
    I see a strong quality in you, paleobird, and this is the quality of loyalty. This is the second time I've seen you come to the defense of one of your forum friends.

You're on my radar, I might consider you for my Circle of Quality People.

Yvonne PHX Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    dado? Looking like a jerk? No.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast