Thread: Size chart for female Grok On tank top page

almostGrok'd is offline Senior Member

Size chart for female Grok On tank top

Primal Fuel
    hey grokettes,
    I'm a size 14 aussie girl and need to know what size tank would be appropriate before I axtually but one. Will use it for workouts and yoga so can be slim fit but not tight.
    Usually Aus14 is US12.
    Hints, help, ideas???

KL

dado Guest
    go for the 12

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    It would be a Large, or if it runs big or you don't have a huge chest to consider, maybe a Medium.

Paleobird Guest
    Yes a US size 12 can be a medium or a large depending on the manufacturer. I would say that, since it's the tank style top you want, go for the medium because the large might be hanging too baggy under your arms. The worst that could happen with a smaller size is showing off your anterior assets a bit more.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Holy s*it I was JUST looking this up YESTERDAY. The ordering site says that its an American Apparel tank, so what I did was go to American Apparel's website and look at their sizing info: http://americanapparel.net/sizing/de...rt=womens.tank This looks like its the same tank so I figured it was the best bet.

If youre really concerned, I imagine you could call Mark's people to get their numbers, theres a phone number listed on the ordering page (although calling internationally might not be worth it x()
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Loana is offline Junior Member
    I dont have one of the grok tanks...but I live in California and we have American Apparel stores near the beach...everything there runs a bit small. I don't mind snug since its knit is stretchy...but when their stuff stretches it tends to creep up higher on the waist. I like my tanks to hit my hips so I get large. After a wash or two I am always glad I bought bigger.

Paleobird Guest
    I totally agree with the above two posters. I didn't know that Mark's shirts were the American Apparel brand. Those do run quite snug. I would definitely go with the large. Disregard what I said earlier.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Hey ladies, so I just got the tanktop I ordered. I like it a lot, but just a heads up: the arm holes are pretty large. I got the large because im tall and busty, but the arm holes droop down a lot and show my bra. Luckily, "accidental" showing of the bra through an ill-fitting or thin tshirt is something of a fashion staple amongst the hipsters here in SF*, so I basically decided to say screw it and wear it like that anyway. But just a heads up in case you arent in a place where you can get away with that.

No news yet on how itll change in a wash.

(*and gods-know my muscled, tan, curvy body looks a lot better in my tank top than their skinny, pasty, poor-postured, cigarette-and-coffee soaked bodies do in theirs.)
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!