Thread: Pk trainer looking to become more primal. page

pktrainer is offline Junior Member

Pk trainer looking to become more primal.

Primal Fuel
    Hello, I wanted to introduce myself as I've been looking at the site and forums for about two days now ad have recently started my own 30 day challenge. I'm going to start with these questions because I'm terrible at posting on forums.

Your location: Central Indiana

Age (If you want):23

How Primal are you:trying to go completely for at least 30 days

Do you consume dairy:No

Do you drink coffee or tea:coffee, all the time, rarely tea.

Motivator for switching to Primal:More energy and hopefully concentration!

Favorite exercise:Parkour Muscle-ups and squats.

Favorite Primal food: .... the pork stuffed peppers I just made???

Best part about being Primal:Achieving goals

Worst part about being Primal:not being able to have the drink I want right now...

I am a Nurse Aide, a full time student, and a former personal trainer. I've been crazy about parkour and freerunning for about 3 years now and that has fueled my passion and inspired me to be strong to be useful, which has become my motto for life. I'm hoping that this diet will help further achieve that goal, as cavemen had to be strong or they died...

Anyway, I'm fairly healthy now, but I have a high body fat percentage. Two summers ago I was down to 17% which I was ok with but now I'm skinny fat with a high 25+. I try not to measure myself by my weight cause that's no fun.

Anyway, I hope I have a successful 30 days and can't wait to get to know you!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.