Thread: help with posting? page

Shanster is offline Senior Member

help with posting?

Shop Now
    I get the feeling there is supposed to be one thread you add to daily vs. posting new threads all the time...correct? Cuz when I go in my previous post, I don't see a way to add another page? I can reply or do the quick comment thing.... I read through the "rules"....

Sigh.

Being technologically challenged is hard....

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quick comment is how you add to an existing thread. If you notice at the bottom of the "quick reply" box, there's a "Go advanced" option. That will bring you to a page with a larger comment box and more editing options for your post. Or you can click on "Reply to Thread" below the last comment in a thread.

Pages are created automatically when a certain number of comments is reached.

You can create your own journal to post to daily if you want. Just start a new thread from the Primal Blueprint Journals page and then "reply to thread" or "quick reply" when you want to add a new post.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Shanster is offline Senior Member
    K - thought the reply was for commenting not adding another post, but that is how I'll add on vs. new Journal headers/entries each time. Seemed like you'd want it all in one place vs. new posts each day. I did see the editing option and thought that was for the existing post... appreciate the assistance!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    PrimalCon New York
    The reply IS for commenting. Sorry, terms can be interchangeable. I mean post = comment. yes the edit option is for the existing post, as in what you just wrote, but that's it. You'd want to add a new post/comment to your thread rather than edit the first one every time to properly track dates/times and you can only have one post be so long anyway.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).