Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New and looking for other ladies like myself.... page

sweetpoison is offline Junior Member

Question New and looking for other ladies like myself....

I am new to Primal and still attempting to learn........ ordering the book. But I have noticed that there are ALOT more men than women on here and in weightloss I relate much more to female than male snce men lose so much faster and easier than women due to muscle mass and all that stuff.

So, any ladies such as myself out there in Primal Land..... we need to group up. I am 58 years old , 5 ft. 5 in. and approx. 236 lb. (did not get on the scale this a.m.). My goal is a hard body of around 150 to 160 lb. .... or as hard as a female can get for my age. The skin will be another story.

Hope to hear from all of you...... Need LOTS of inspiration.

Vicki

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Vicki !
    Glad that you have ordered the book ... it is awesome. You'll find lots of inspiration here, as well as hints, tips, recipes and good Primal fun.
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

crackedpot is offline Member
    Wecome Vicki,
    I'm 52 yrs - 5'5" currently @ 153lbs. I started Weight Watchers 7 years ago @ 178lbs, lost 30 - gained 20 back - I started MDA @ 168lbs - There is a lot of good information on here! also check out the post women 50 and over. www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread32701.html

fitness@home is offline Junior Member
    Hi Vicki,

Another newbie here, although I have been reading the threads for a couple of months now. Just haven't posted much. Also bought the book - feel like that was the foundation, but the posts here have provided a larger education.

I feel really good with this WOE and lifestyle. BTW, I am 51, 5'7" and currently @ 144lbs.

Dawn

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

I'm 49 and have been doing the PB since March. Since January, I'm down 40 lbs and dropped from a 14-15 to an 8-10. Yay for bacon! (and all the other good stuff of course )
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

sweetpoison is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedpot View Post
    Wecome Vicki,
    I'm 52 yrs - 5'5" currently @ 153lbs. I started Weight Watchers 7 years ago @ 178lbs, lost 30 - gained 20 back - I started MDA @ 168lbs - There is a lot of good information on here! also check out the post women 50 and over. www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread32701.html
    I am trying to find the post women 50 and over and cant seem to locate it.......... O.K. my dumb butt finally got it........

Finnabair is offline Senior Member
    I'm female, 57, and 5'4". 127 pounds, thanks to Primal/Paleo.

Londongalgoneprimal is offline Junior Member
    Yeah to bacon indeed!!!

Hi...I'm a newbie lass here too! 30,168lbs trying to get to 150 -- been primal for 3 weeks and it's working when NOTHING else did for these last few pounds! There are loads of us ladies out there, but I agree, we need to stick together and shout loud! :-)

yhsweeper is offline Junior Member
    yes,we need to stick together and shout loud!

ShinyLizard is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    New here as well. 44, 5'6" and 213. (I don't believe I just posted my weight...)
    Arthritis in my knees and one ankle, and I just want to feel better & lose the weight after my knee replacement 1.5 yrs ago. The SAD isn't working.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast