Thread: Tribe Initiation! page

bdilla is offline Senior Member

Tribe Initiation!

Oh you don't do that here? Oh well. I thought there was some sort of hazing process.

I've been reading MDA for the last few months or so. I am now 100% primal. I think this is my fourth or fifth day. I don't even count days anymore. It's October right? shit.

I only eat the best organic / locally grown food I can find. I live in Atlanta, and I work 30 hours a week and go to school full time. I'm about to switch my major to health science next semester.

I'm 6'3, and about 205 lbs right now. When I was a freshman in high school, about 6 years ago, I was about 240 lbs at the same height. I began running for 45 to 60 mins per day and eating lots of lean meats and whole grains. I hated most vegetables but I tried to eat them. Definitely was not enough. Regardless, I lost about 65 lbs and graduated at 175 lbs. I was very thin. I was so tired of having to run all the damn time... I got to college and just ate whatever the hell I wanted and stopped working out. TBH... I wouldn't change a thing. Best two years of my life so far. Anyways, needless to say, I gained a fair amount of weight back since then. About 2 months ago I was 227. Right now I'm 205, after being on and off of primal for a month and a half. I'm looking, on this second time around at this "healthy" thing, to get "healthy". Not "skinny". I'm thinking Fight Club Brad Pitt. I'll post before and after pics, I promise ladies.

So, <insert relevant colloquial phrase here>

-brendan

edit: Oh, also, I'm twenty years old. I work at Geek Squad. And I like putting old love-making records on when I invite females over.
    Last edited by bdilla; 10-14-2011 at 10:57 PM.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Brendan! Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.