Thread: I have hijack Freelee (raw vegan fruitarian) Facebook Page page

I have hijack Freelee (raw vegan fruitarian) Facebook Page

Primal Fuel
    Well at least one discussion

Check it out:
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Don't care. Let them do what they do, so that they may let us do what we do.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

true as just hate how durian and her attack people like mark with nothing but spiteful smear like youtube videos and never show any real pics and never any real science. I heard Durian is into kickboxing. I would love to spar with him.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Let them talk. The health effects (for either side, positive or negative) will speak much louder than any YouTube video or Facebook page discussion "hijacking" or forum troll-fest.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Yvonne PHX Guest
    Agreed. I am not a troll.

jimhensen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by irishhandgrenade View Post
    I heard Durian is into kickboxing. I would love to spar with him.
    If you are over the age of 12 you likely have a large weight advantage on him.