Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet Sodas! page

GUN5LING3R is offline Senior Member

Diet Sodas!

Primal Fuel
    Well, I finally eliminated diet sodas and replaced them with H2O and.....WOW! It has been about 3 weeks now and I have gotten even leaner. I had hit a plateau for quite awhile when I got down to that pesky few pounds of fat left on me. I have not changed anything else nutrition or workout wise either. I guess I should have listened to you guys sooner. That artificial sweetener crap does trick your body into an insulin spike I guess. As a wise man named Homer once said.....DOH!

Oh by the way, it has been awhile since I have been on the forums here so.....WASSSUUUUUUUUUUUUP PEEPS!!!!

dado Guest
    hello, peep

yes, this is good, the water, it is pure and it is your natural drink, the earth wants you to drink the water.

GUN5LING3R is offline Senior Member
    I'm with you but that diet soda crap was my crutch! Never again!!!!

dado Guest
    Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War cry ::arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh:;

Yvonne PHX Guest
    If there is only one piece of advice I wish everyone I know would take it is to quit drinking that toxic sludge. I stopped drinking it over three years ago, and I can honestly say that the very thought of it makes me sick. My twin sister will down cans and cans of Dr. Pepeer. Needless to say, she has battled kidney stones and I have not. Genetics, my arse.

carlh is offline Senior Member
    eww, diet soda's so gross. Good on you for ditching it!!

Glockin Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quitting diet soda was the hardest part of going primal for me... congrats...

jay_fm is offline Member
    I am still trying to kick my habit. Thanks for sharing that it has worked for you in getting leaner. I need to stop and it is so hard. Giving up wheat was easy....giving up Diet Coke...not so much.

Tessa is offline Member
    I actually quit all sodas about a month before becoming primal - they always gave me nasty skin (spots).

hockeyfan7 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats! I'm about to go down that road myself. I've gone from 8-10 a day to 1 a day and now it's time to give them up for good. Water gives me nasty heartburn so I'm still trying to figure out what to do about that.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast