Thread: Another fresh Grokette page

Tessa is offline Member

Another fresh Grokette

Shop Now
    Hi everyone

Yes, new face here, been Primal for a week now and love it!

Some pre-Primal background: I've been somewhat overweight for all my life (I'm 36 now). For the last year I've been cutting back on dairy, since milk has always given me gas; now I don't use any milk or milk products at all besides butter. Also zero grains since going Primal.

For about a year and a half I've taken nightly hour long walks with my BF; we usually manage 4-5 walks a week. During summer we also did a lot of bike riding, often 40km or more. Unfortunately no weights yet, but I plan to change that soon.

I haven't weighed myself for a long time, but I guess I have about 40 pounds to lose. But that's only one reason for going Primal. The other - I want my health back!

So yeah, that's about it

Yvonne PHX Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
    Hi everyone

Yes, new face here, been Primal for a week now and love it!

Some pre-Primal background: I've been somewhat overweight for all my life (I'm 36 now). For the last year I've been cutting back on dairy, since milk has always given me gas; now I don't use any milk or milk products at all besides butter. Also zero grains since going Primal.

For about a year and a half I've taken nightly hour long walks with my BF; we usually manage 4-5 walks a week. During summer we also did a lot of bike riding, often 40km or more. Unfortunately no weights yet, but I plan to change that soon.

I haven't weighed myself for a long time, but I guess I have about 40 pounds to lose. But that's only one reason for going Primal. The other - I want my health back!

So yeah, that's about it
    Yay, Tessa!! Welcome.

I am 36 also, and it has been so long since I have described myself as "fresh." But you have inspired me. I'm going to do it. I am fresh, g*ddammit. I

Tessa is offline Member
    Thanks and heh I was actually feeling extra fresh today - weather was cloudy, dry and cold (around 45F) with near storm strength winds... loved every minute of my daily walk!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Hi Tessa! Welcome! I'm glad you are doing well on primal.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    When you say nNorthern Europe, where do you mean? Norwegian here! Hi and welcome.

Tessa is offline Member
    Hi guys

I wrote Northern Europe because I'm from Estonia - not many people know where it is so it's easier that way.