Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marks' new book... page 2

todd03blown is offline Junior Member
    I bought the ebook last night and have read about 25% of it last night. I started my 21 days today...Looking forward to the future following this lifestyle.

ShinyLizard is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone know if the Kindle version leaves anything out, besides pictures? If the book has something major that I'd be missing, I'll wait for the book.

Yvonne PHX Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLizard View Post
    Does anyone know if the Kindle version leaves anything out, besides pictures? If the book has something major that I'd be missing, I'll wait for the book.
    There are pages in the end for tracking and journaling that Mark has said will be available as pdfs for you to print. He gave a few tips about the Kindle version in the comments section on the blog post...

SweetPickles is offline Senior Member
    I just finished it, and I do like it - just repackages the information, though, albeit in a more accessible way. I have the PB on Kindle for my iPhone and was happy to buy this one in paperback so I can share it with my husband or friends. Not sure the worksheets are that necessary.
    Last edited by SweetPickles; 10-25-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    The premise definitely appeals to me. I think I will get the kindle version and check it out. I like step-by-step plans and 21 days sounds more manageable for a challenge than 30 days. At least I'm partly there, with cutting out refined sugars and wheat, but I've got some tidying up to do!
    Well shoot, if you wanted 30 days you'd go with Robb Wolf's 30 Day Total Transformation e-book

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    ^Haha I just realized how that's kind of silly re: 21 vs 30 days, but I guess 3 weeks seems somewhat more manageable than 4 to my little brain. Even 2 weeks is too long of a goal for me, I can only work in very small increments. I'm sure I've gone 7 days straight at 100% compliance to Primal diet philosophy, but the more I push myself to stay on track, the more I seem to cheat.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

cschock01 is offline Junior Member
    The 21 day plan, does it give a good enough base to get started while I read the much longer Primal Blueprint book?

Dracil is offline Senior Member
    I think so. It's pretty informative, and I'm seeing stuff I don't recall being in the other book.

It's sad to see the ranking is starting to drop now after the initial rush. It's only one spot above Forks over Knives now in diet books and #33 overall.

loligoss is offline Senior Member

Started a challenge on fat secret

21 Day Body Transformation (Primal BluePrint)

Come and join another 28 people that are starting the challenge in the next few hours. Give advice to the newbies and spread the primal word.

I have the kindle version and have printed the journal.

AndyDailyOrange is offline Junior Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast