I need an easy way to organize recipes that I come across on-line. The main reason for this, is that when I'm making shopping lists, I'd like to see recipes I want to try. Kind of like flipping through a super-organized cookbook that has only your favorite recipes.

I've tried Google Calendar, but it's really only good for meal planning, and that's not what I'm looking for.

I really dislike Evernote, it's really clunky, and feels like a stuffed, cluttered, file cabinet. It's really difficult to note what I want, and I can never find it when I need it.

Right now my best bet has been Weebly (see Primal Organizer on my signature), and I LOVE IT. But nowadays I spend most of my time on Android tablet, and the editing interface doesn't quite work when I'm working from the tablet.

Maybe if there's an easy way that I can put recipes on a... "waiting list"? An easy way to keep track of bookmarked recipes on my Android, and then when I get on my computer, I can put them on Weebly? That would be the easiest solution, I think.

WANT:
Easy to tag (by season, by course, by hoilday, by main ingredient, etc). I don't want to see summer recipes when it's winter.
Easy to use both on computer and Android.

DON'T WANT:
Computer software. An Android app is OK, as long as it syncs to an website, and as long as that website can be edited from a computer without installing software.

BONUS:
I can just copy-paste the URL and it will fetch the picture and brief description :-D Am I dreaming?
"Add recipe name and recipe ingredients to shopping list". Not needed, but wouldn't complain!

Thankee for your help.