I know that many people here utilize things like sweet potatoes or even heavy cream along with adequate amounts of protein after workouts ... which leads me to examining my meals after my gym workouts.
I do a good rotation on the workouts, but as a general rule, I focus on squats (convict, Zerchers, goblets, and bars), deadlifts, pulls, presses, leg press, calf raises, ropes, kettlebells, bats - doing heavy weights .... I do not eat before my workouts, so when I come in, I usually have a cup of coffee, then an egg white shake (6 ounces of egg whites) with coconut oil, a little dry coconut, ice, stevia and egg white protein powder.
On the heaviest lifting days, I increase the protein powder from a half scoop to a full scoop (60 calories/2 grams carbs on the half scoop) Normally, unless I am going to IF, the next meal is a large salad with meat, or veggies and meat ...

I am very allergic to nightshades, including all forms of potatoes and also to all forms of dairy, so my "refuel" has to be different than most. I eat a minimal amount of fruit, apples and berries, once, maybe twice a week, and nuts (walnuts and macs) are sparse, usually a small amount 2 times a month.

So with that said, I don't eat any rice either, so my carbs are coming from the occasional fruit, and the veggies that balance out my meals [romaine, spinach, arugula, dino kale, celery, shrooms, zucchini & yellow squash, avocados (yes, it's a fruit, I know) onions, (okra, green beans, peas, carrot, spaghetti squash occasionally), asparagus, cucumbers, cauliflower, broccoli, radishes, cabbage, brussel sprouts ...] - and of course I include coconut and coconut oil and whole eggs, good meats. I make coconut flour pancakes (from the Nom Nom Paleo recipe) once or twice a month.

I am wondering if I need to adjust things again, I am feeling a lot better with the addition of the egg whites, especially since my hunger level has not been very high lately.
Any suggestions on refueling without the dairy and potatoes ?