Thread: Primal Eating : Let's tackle this challenge NashaNichole page

NashaNichole is offline Junior Member

Primal Eating : Let's tackle this challenge NashaNichole

Primal Fuel
    Day 1: Primal Food Intake Today:

B: 2 hard boiled eggs, 3.5oz of smoked sausage, 1/2 cup of red grapes, & 1oz of raw almonds

S: Harvest Peach Yogurt & Water

L: Okra cooked with chicken breast, smoked sausage, & jumbo shrimp

S: Plum & Water

D: Haven't cooked yet, but it will be 2 four oz blackened tilapia, spinach salad topped with turkey, dried cranberries, egg, tblsp of gorgonzola cheese, & 2tblsp of vidalia onion vinaigrette dressing

2. Exercise routine

WOD: Today I completed day 5 Insanity Pure Cardio. I also did Insanity;s Cardio Abs, burned 710 cals.

Excited about this new journey. Hoping to achieve great results. (0: Today is day 1. So far, so good. I am full and relaxed (0:. My hubby is my health & fitness partner & we both agreed this is the eating plan for us.

ErikM is offline Junior Member
    are you doing the full Insanity program? or was this your "sprint" day for the week?

i thought about doing that very same program for my "once in a blue moon crazy amount of cardio" but then thought that even at that rate that i would be crazy doing that much cardio

basically, i talked myself out of it because i thought it was more cardio than what primal exercise called for

E--

NashaNichole is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikM View Post
    are you doing the full Insanity program? or was this your "sprint" day for the week?

i thought about doing that very same program for my "once in a blue moon crazy amount of cardio" but then thought that even at that rate that i would be crazy doing that much cardio

basically, i talked myself out of it because i thought it was more cardio than what primal exercise called for

E--
    I am doing the full program, I am partaking in primal eating..not so much for the fitness. I love my cardio (0: