Thread: Weight Gain page

Bam_Bam's_Mom is offline Junior Member

Weight Gain

Hi all. This is the beginning of my 7th week on primal eating. I am fairly consistent with the 80/20 rule - I continue to eat dairy (mostly cheese)...but other than that I would say I am very "strict" with the diet.
    Financially, I can't afford to go organic with everything. I eat organic chicken and beef, but my veggies and fruits aren't organic unless they are on the "dirty dozen" list (EWG's Shopper's Guide to Pesticides | Environmental Working Group | EWG.org).
    What I have found is that the last two weeks I have not lost any weight (one of my goals for going primal), but actually have gained two pounds.
    I will be honest that I do not consistently do PBF, which I know will certainly help, but my schedule is hectic and by the time I have time to do it at night I am exhausted. That is something I need to do. But does anyone have any recommendations of what I can do? Why I might have gained weight? Could my percentages be off? Should I start a diary? Any help and suggestions would be appreciated!!

Thank you!

Tiffany

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Weight is a pretty horrible standard to go by, and week to week is too often anyway.

Honestly, it sounds like you need to de-stress and get some sleep more than anything else.

Laconophile is offline Senior Member
    How much cheese and fruit do you eat?
    Ye shall know them by their fruits.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam_Bam's_Mom View Post
    *snip*
    I will be honest that I do not consistently do PBF, which I know will certainly help, but my schedule is hectic and by the time I have time to do it at night I am exhausted. That is something I need to do.
    *snip*
    There are three problems here, and the second and third ones are more important than the first. De-stress and get some sleep.