Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eggs page

JaYmz is offline Junior Member

Eggs

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know what mark says that u can eat these in abundance but what are the different experiences people have had? LIke did whole eggs increase their cholesterol or it remained that same. Thanks

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    My cholesterol profile is excellent and I sometimes eat up to six eggs a day. Eggs will increase your HDL, if anything.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    I run hot and cold on eggs. I either eat none, or I eat a half dozen or more a day. I just don't worry about eating eggs, they are one of the healthiest foods out there.
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Eggs? Just eat em!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    I know some folks eliminate them if they're doing a super strict allergy elimination protocol, but other than that, I wouldn't be concerned about them. Dietary cholesterol has not been shown to promote serum cholesterol. Plus, the more we learn about cholesterol, the more we have learned that it's more about the particle size of the LDL you have than total cholesterol.

Biggie is offline Junior Member
    Some eggs are good for you, others are okay for you. Certified Organic eggs, for example, contain 10x the amount of Omega-3 and 1/10th the amount of Omega-6 that a normal egg contains. If you plan to make eggs a staple of your diet, like I do (just call me an egg-sucker, har har har), then ensure that you buy high quality eggs. The easiest way to tell an organic cage-free egg from a traditional egg is to crack it. Cage-Free Eggs (the eggs with the high omega-3), willl have a much thicker shell and be more difficult to crack. Those are the eggs you want.

I eat 6-12 of them a day. I don't have any proof that I have no negative effects from it though. Organic cage free btw.

Junior is offline Member
    An egg is not an egg. Make sure you're buying eggs from free range chickens. Factory farmed eggs shouldn't be allowed to be called eggs. There's a great comparison here Eggs: Nutrition Comparison Between Factory Farmed and Free Range
    www.healingcenterofmaine.com
    Detox the Body, Mind, and Spirit with Holistic Healing

JaYmz is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys and gals. I really appreciate it

whatizmu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    An egg is not an egg. Make sure you're buying eggs from free range chickens. Factory farmed eggs shouldn't be allowed to be called eggs. There's a great comparison here Eggs: Nutrition Comparison Between Factory Farmed and Free Range
    Thanks for sharing this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast