Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Movies? page

wiltondeportes Guest

Primal Movies?

Primal Fuel
    I've been on a little kick lately. I saw 10,000 BC and Apocalypto. I just caught half of Last of the Mohicans. What are some more good movies that capture the attitudes and lifestyles of more primal-based societies?

The only other one I found was Geronimo: An American Legend (that title kind of cracks me up).
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 10-09-2011 at 01:32 AM.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Once We Were Warriors? The Whale Rider (sort of)? And I think Food INC is a good one for general inspiration.

888erkan888 is offline Member
    Such a strange idea came up in my head... I imagine a homemade movie starring people from primalcon or movnat. Someone could write a story and then dress up as cavemen and just show some days in the primal life, with Mark Sisson and Erwan LeCorre as the maincharacters. And it should been videotaped in the Movnat-place becouse the nature there is so beautiful! Tell me if this idea is insane? I think it would be cool. Offcourse it would be a very romantic view of primal life, with lots of nature captured!

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 888erkan888 View Post
    Such a strange idea came up in my head... I imagine a homemade movie starring people from primalcon or movnat. Someone could write a story and then dress up as cavemen and just show some days in the primal life, with Mark Sisson and Erwan LeCorre as the maincharacters. And it should been videotaped in the Movnat-place becouse the nature there is so beautiful! Tell me if this idea is insane? I think it would be cool. Offcourse it would be a very romantic view of primal life, with lots of nature captured!
    Include some primal sex and it's bound to be an online sensation. Heck what a great way to market the primal way to the rest of the world! Lol

Maybe Mark Sissons next project?? =D
    He seems to enjoy writing those storys of Grok and Korg, now he could make a movie instead! All he needs is to drop the comb and get some beard and he will be the caveman-hero.

Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Tv serie: Spartacus: Blood and sand, and Spartacus: Gods of the arena. Makes you feel like a warrior.

Cast away maybe?

Robinson Crusoe, The Edge

petriquor is offline Senior Member

Boneidle24seven is offline Senior Member
    Spartacus (Kirk Douglas version) Gladiator, 300. That'll do for me !

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Tv serie: Spartacus: Blood and sand, and Spartacus: Gods of the arena. Makes you feel like a warrior.
    This is honestly the best show I've ever seen. Soooooooo good. And even thought they don't always eat primal (lots of gruelish looking stuff, sometimes a crust of bread) and work out WAY more than is recommended in the pb (you will not find a show with more sweaty, dirty, fighting men than this) it fracking rocks.
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast