Thread: could someone help me out here? Is this multi-vitamin any good? page

LockieKermit is offline Member

could someone help me out here? Is this multi-vitamin any good?

Primal Fuel
    SWISSE MEN'S ULTIVITE F1 | Swisse Vitamins

It's within my budget and seems to get good reviews, anyone know if it's any good or explain to me if the nutriets are good? ie, not the crap version of vitamins/minerals.

thanks

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    I buy SWISS because out of all the brands available here in Oz, it foes have better ingredients, especially the minerals. I take the Woman's Formula. I can't afford the Prescribtion-grade supple,nets so Swiss was my best option and I'm pretty happy with them.

peril is offline Senior Member
    What are you trying to achieve? How much of which ingredients are you looking for?

Supplementation requirements depend on diet, activity, other lifestyle factors and what you believe about supplementation. It is thus entirely individual

Personally, I prefer to eat well. I only supplement D3, Mg and Zn
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

LockieKermit is offline Member
    I too also eat pretty well but as you may know, food isn't as good as it used to be in terms of nutrition and even still my diet isn't perfect - im a teenager!!!

So i figure a good all around multivitamin would be good to take to fill in the gaps.

Thanks