Thread: New version of me, launching today. page

irenesom is offline Senior Member

New version of me, launching today.

Primal Fuel
    Today I am ready to put all the pieces of the puzzle together. I discovered paleo in dec 2010, after a December splurge. In the past 10 months I have discovered so much about myself and how to live my life, eat rest and play. There has been some major binges and crazy blowouts. Almost resisting the changes I have needed to make. But FINALLY I can put it together. The biggest issue has been quitting sugar ! I am no going to loose another day in my life to that feeling of crap and shame from sugar. Now I am "recovery" I feel better. I also have to finally realise how toxic gluten is to me in terms of mood and sore joints and general lethargy. Yes, it's taken me a while.

So it's 12 weeks till the new year but today I am launching version 2.0 of myself and it feels great.

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    once you get used to the PB ... the sugar cravings die down a LOT .. i used to crave sugar at every meal and in between as well .. no longer
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    Good for u I hope u succeed. Stick to ur guns, usually I got cravings when I was big mostly because of what was around me like bakery in the stores. Just do ur best to stay away from those triggers. It will pass, good luck.

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Don't give up sugar, give up PROCESSED SUGAR and candy stuffs.

Eat your veggies and fruits.

Don't look back.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    I totally know how you feel Congrats!! XD
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

soon2beslinky is offline Junior Member
    I get exactly where you're coming from, I have been the same, I am now on day 7 of the new me, just have to hang in there until it becomes a way of life, I'm finding using a recipe book invaluable as before I just ate the same things then got bored and gained all the weight I had lost. You will be great....You know you can be great............. Just Do It

tony198793 is offline Junior Member
    I get exactly where you're coming from, I have been the same, I am now on day 7 of the new me, just have to hang in there until it becomes a way of life, I'm finding using a recipe book invaluable as before I just ate the same things then got bored and gained all the weight I had lost. You will be great....You know you can be great............. Just Do It

Vernon98 is offline Junior Member
    You will be great....You know you can be great...........

Carlos2sun is offline Junior Member
    Congrats!