Thread: New version of me, launching today.

New version of me, launching today.

Shop Now
    Today I am ready to put all the pieces of the puzzle together. I discovered paleo in dec 2010, after a December splurge. In the past 10 months I have discovered so much about myself and how to live my life, eat rest and play. There has been some major binges and crazy blowouts. Almost resisting the changes I have needed to make. But FINALLY I can put it together. The biggest issue has been quitting sugar ! I am no going to loose another day in my life to that feeling of crap and shame from sugar. Now I am "recovery" I feel better. I also have to finally realise how toxic gluten is to me in terms of mood and sore joints and general lethargy. Yes, it's taken me a while.

So it's 12 weeks till the new year but today I am launching version 2.0 of myself and it feels great.

once you get used to the PB ... the sugar cravings die down a LOT .. i used to crave sugar at every meal and in between as well .. no longer
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Good for u I hope u succeed. Stick to ur guns, usually I got cravings when I was big mostly because of what was around me like bakery in the stores. Just do ur best to stay away from those triggers. It will pass, good luck.

Don't give up sugar, give up PROCESSED SUGAR and candy stuffs.

Eat your veggies and fruits.

Don't look back.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

I totally know how you feel Congrats!! XD
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

I get exactly where you're coming from, I have been the same, I am now on day 7 of the new me, just have to hang in there until it becomes a way of life, I'm finding using a recipe book invaluable as before I just ate the same things then got bored and gained all the weight I had lost. You will be great....You know you can be great............. Just Do It

I get exactly where you're coming from, I have been the same, I am now on day 7 of the new me, just have to hang in there until it becomes a way of life, I'm finding using a recipe book invaluable as before I just ate the same things then got bored and gained all the weight I had lost. You will be great....You know you can be great............. Just Do It

You will be great....You know you can be great...........

Learn More
    Congrats!