Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aspartame - Sweet, sweet poison?! page 2

Chocolate Chip, it's like this ass-purr-tame.

kongluirong is offline Junior Member

I can't believe that when I was a child I would eat equal strait out of the packet...gross!

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member

I never liked diet drinks, or any juice with it in - it dried my mouth out and made me more thirsty than I was to begin with!

However, learned to tolerate it sadly. Not helped by manky tasting tap water!

Can live quite happily without now, but it's hidden in a lot of random foods...

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

I didn't watch it, but I watched the MSG one on the side. Freaking scary stuff man.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Grizz is offline Banned
    Aspartame Renamed AminoSweet

I can personally attest that aspartame is a poison to be avoided at all costs. I guess that also applies to AminoSweet, as reported in Natural News:

In response to growing awareness about the dangers of artificial sweeteners, what does the manufacturer of one of the world’s most notable artificial sweeteners do? Why, rename it and begin marketing it as natural, of course. This is precisely the strategy of Ajinomoto, maker of aspartame, which hopes to pull the wool over the eyes of the public with its rebranded version of aspartame, called “AminoSweet”.

Over 25 years ago, aspartame was first introduced into the European food supply. Today, it is an everyday component of most diet beverages, sugar-free desserts, and chewing gums in countries worldwide. But the tides have been turning as the general public is waking up to the truth about artificial sweeteners like aspartame and the harm they cause to health. The latest aspartame marketing scheme is a desperate effort to indoctrinate the public into accepting the chemical sweetener as natural and safe, despite evidence to the contrary.
    Poisonous Sweetener Aspartame Renamed AminoSweet | Disinformation

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 11-21-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

More on the Sweet Poison

Although its name sounds tame, this deadly neurotoxin is anything but. Aspartame is an artificial sweetener (over 200 times sweeter than sugar) made by the Monsanto Corporation and marketed as "Nutrasweet," "Equal," "Spoonful" and countless other trade names. Although aspartame is added to over 9,000 food products, it is not fit for human consumption! This toxic poison changes into formaldehyde in the body and has been linked to migraines, seizures, vision loss and symptoms relating to lupus, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and other health destroying conditions (even Gulf War Syndrome). Learn more information about this crime against our health.
    Grizz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12