Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Special 30-day challenge contest page 3

Sevencer is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    What do you like most about Mark's Daily Apple?
    That something unique and original is posted every single day. I love knowing that there will always be something educational/motivational to read each day.

What is your favorite type of article? Please rank these types on a scale from 1-10: Saturday recipes, Dear Marks (wherein I answer your email questions), Weekend Link Love, Friday Success Stories, fitness-related feature articles, nutrition-related feature articles, guest posts.
    I love the articles that relate to lifestyle (sleep, stress control, etc.). Those definitely give me the most new information.
    Saturday recipes: 7
    Dear Marks: 9
    Weekend Link Love: 9
    Friday Success Stories: 7
    Fitness-related features: 8
    Nutrition-related features: 9
    Guest posts: 8

What features, if any, would you like to see added to MDA?
    I'm seconding the vote for forum moderators.

Would you be interested in video and/or audio/podcast content? Do you prefer written articles?
    I enjoy the written articles most, but a podcast of some sort would be awesome as well. I still show your BAS video to people quite a lot.

What do you dislike about MDA?

Not much.

Do you have any other advice as to how MDA could be improved (navigation?, design?, post frequency?, etc.)? Tell me what you think I should continue doing, what you'd like to see me start doing, and anything else you'd like to tell me and I'll do my best to keep bringing it, daily.
    Continue posting as much as you do. The 30 day challenge is very exciting. I would like to see more collaboration with Robb Wolf and other big names in the ancestral health movement.

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member

Yes, no, no, yes +10!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sisson View Post
    What do you like most about Mark's Daily Apple?
    The amazing variety of information, stories, links and humor that you post!

What is your favorite type of article? Please rate these types on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best):
    * Weekend Link Love = 10 ( I LOVE the intriguing links that lead me off in 15 different directions)
    * Dear Marks = 7 (these address real questions that people have that sometimes I haven't even considered. And I like that)
    * Saturday recipes = 4 (Meh. The recipes look really good and I LOVE the way they are presented with photos but I never cook any of them! I'm not much of a recipe user.)
    * Friday Success Stories = 5 (It's awesome to see how people are doing but I don't actually find they affect my motivation very much.
    * fitness-related feature articles = 6 (interesting but not as cool as nutrition)
    * nutrition-related feature articles = 8-10 (love learning more about our food!)
    * guest posts = 5-10 (depends on the guest! But I like that you bring other folks in for another point of view)

What features, if any, would you like to see added to MDA?
    I can't think of anything! The site works pretty well, the information is good and the layout is fairly good too. So unless you want to put in a 'print your coupon for 5 lbs of free grass-fed lamb' button that I can click every week.... I think it's all good!

Would you be interested in video and/or audio/podcast content? Do you prefer written articles?
    Not really. I don't find them to be a great medium for me. I'll often read an entire article but I can't skim a video if there are parts that don't interest me.

What do you dislike about MDA?
    Nothing! Well ok. The pictures at the top always make me jealous that it's been way to long since I've been to the beach.

Do you have any other advice as to how MDA could be improved (navigation?, design?, post frequency?, etc.)?
    Nope! Thank you for everything though!

What do you like most about Mark's Daily Apple? That there is concrete advice that's actually usable, not just a theory about how to eat.

What is your favorite type of article? Please rate these types on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best):

7 Saturday recipes
    9 Dear Marks (wherein I answer your email questions)
    8 Weekend Link Love
    9 Friday Success Stories
    7fitness-related feature articles
    8nutrition-related feature articles
    8 guest posts

What features, if any, would you like to see added to MDA? More articles and resources for raising a primal family.

Would you be interested in video and/or audio/podcast content? Do you prefer written articles? Written articles are easier for me, since I don't have to try to hear them over the kids.

What do you dislike about MDA? People in the forums can get pretty negative.

Do you have any other advice as to how MDA could be improved (navigation?, design?, post frequency?, etc.)? Tell me what you think I should continue doing, what you'd like to see me start doing, and anything else you'd like to tell me and I'll do my best to keep bringing it, daily. I'd like to see more than one post a day from Mark, and more guest posts.
    My homeschooling mom, doula blog: http://naturalparentingsupport.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123