Thread: Special 30-day challenge contest

Threaded View

Special 30-day challenge contest

UPDATE: This contest has closed. By way of random drawing, commenter "Velocity" has won this contest. Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts. I'll see what I can do to improve MDA based on your feedback. Grok on!

Hello, everyone!

Each year during these challenges I like to sneak a special contest into the forum for forum members, and into the newsletter for newsletter subscribers (and sometimes onto Twitter and Facebook for friends there). So let's get to it...

The Prize:

Remember this contest? Contest: Make a Primal Blueprint Recipe Video | Mark's Daily Apple

Well, the guy that one it (Nacho) lives in Spain. So we won't be overnight shipping him 3 lbs of sockey salmon. Bad news for Nacho (though he'll get something else of equal value) means good news for you. Win this contest and you'll get 3 lbs of either king or sockeye salmon (your choice) from the Wild Pacific Salmon: Wild Alaska Salmon, Chinook, Coho, Sockeye Salmon and Smoked Salmon.

The Contest:

All you have to do is answer the following questions to help me understand what you like and don't like, and how I might be able to improve Mark's Daily Apple going forward:

What do you like most about Mark's Daily Apple?

What is your favorite type of article? Please rate these types on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best): Saturday recipes, Dear Marks (wherein I answer your email questions), Weekend Link Love, Friday Success Stories, fitness-related feature articles, nutrition-related feature articles, guest posts. Feel free to add and rank any other article types/genres you've seen on MDA, too.

What features, if any, would you like to see added to MDA?

Would you be interested in video and/or audio/podcast content? Do you prefer written articles?

What do you dislike about MDA?

Do you have any other advice as to how MDA could be improved (navigation?, design?, post frequency?, etc.)? Tell me what you think I should continue doing, what you'd like to see me start doing, and anything else you'd like to tell me and I'll do my best to keep bringing it, daily.

A winner will be chosen by way of a random drawing this coming Monday. Thank you for your help and Grok on!
    Last edited by Mark Sisson; 10-10-2011 at 03:07 PM.