So I have some leftover brie from brie burgers the other night, and I thought it would be nice to make something out of it. I was thinking of those cracker thingies you can make by placing cheese under the broiler, but I forgot what it was called.
Google isn't giving me much with the search "cracker cheese thingies" other than ritz with cheese.