Thread: Fatass to Badass page

Fatass2Badass is offline Junior Member

Fatass to Badass

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi! I'm Pasquale and I started Primal Blueprint in January 2011. In the 10 months I've been living this way, I've gone from 388 to 284 pounds and I'm quite the different man. I can do more at age 36 than I could at age 16. I enjoy paddleboarding, walking and light jogging. I also love to ride my bicycle. Freddie Mercury would be so proud.

I write a blog about my day to day life and the high points and frustrations that go with the change from fatass to badass. I'm really glad to be a part of the forums here and look forward to meeting and sharing stories and ideas with you.

Your location:

Age (If you want):

How Primal are you: Totally. The few times where I used the 20% rule recently led to stomach issues and old, uncomfortable feelings.

Do you consume dairy: In moderation

Do you drink coffee or tea: 1 cup of green tea each morning

Motivator for switching to Primal: The Unconquerable Dave

Favorite exercise: Stand Up Paddleboarding

Favorite Primal food: Coconut Milk

Best part about being Primal: The best part is the way I feel. I feel younger and more able now than the times when I actually was younger.

Worst part about being Primal: N/A

Lorraine05 is offline Junior Member
    What do you think of J. Lo and Steven Tyler as the new 'American Idol' judges? Sound off in the comments!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Pasquale. I'm glad primal is going well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

dado Guest
    this is very good mr pasquale

lizzie is offline Junior Member
    Hi, Pasqual.....! Congratulations on going from fatass to badass! I started reading your blog and love it. Very colorful, interesting, and easy to read. I look forward to reading more about your success with going primal.

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the kind words! I continue my quest every day and it just gets easier.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Hi, Pasqual.....! Congratulations on going from fatass to badass! I started reading your blog and love it. Very colorful, interesting, and easy to read. I look forward to reading more about your success with going primal.
    Lizzie,

Thanks! I'm glad you like the blog. I just started working hard at it. Before this, there was no set format and my topics were just a bit of this and that. Now I've given it some structure and worked on some banners and graphics in Photoshop and it's taking shape and I'm getting good feedback. I just have this mission to tell people that weight loss for a big person is 100% attainable without paid diet programs or pills. If you just put your faith in yourself and better food/exercise, the results start to follow.

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, Pasquale! I've enjoyed reading your thoughts and your blog is now on my short list. Your story inspires me and your momentum is awesome, even moreso now that you have a primal chica with baking skills!

Lots of luck on your quest!

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Congrats, sir!

Yes sir! I'm a lucky dude! We've been making primal chocolate cupcakes, primal pumpkin muffins, kale chips that will never make you want a dorito again and more. With my culinary school skills and her great ideas, we are planning a cookbook for 2012. Glad to have you on board as a reader! I always prefer being on a short list and not a sh!t list.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Welcome, Pasquale! I've enjoyed reading your thoughts and your blog is now on my short list. Your story inspires me and your momentum is awesome, even moreso now that you have a primal chica with baking skills!

Lots of luck on your quest!