i made this just now, super tasty and sweet for those cravings.

Ingredients:
18oz coconut milk - you can use real coconut milk but since its 18oz of it i used TJ's unsweetend brand.
1 head of cauliflower - i used about 467grams of it
1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
1.5 sticks of cinnamon
3 or 4 packets of stevia - depending how sweet you want it.
1 Tbsp of grass-fed butter
Dash of nutmeg
2 egg yolks beaten (optional)

Cooking:
Place the coconut milk, stevia, butter, vanilla extract, nutmeg and cinnamon sticks, in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stirring frequently. You want these flavors to combine together before you add the cauliflower.

Add the cauliflower. Immediately reduce heat to very low and simmer, stirring often and scraping bottom, for about 40-45 minutes. If you feel like its getting a little thick add a bit more milk.

Thats it! Here the optional egg yolks, i used them right after i finished the cooking and turned off the heat, stirring them in pretty well into the pudding. The yolks make for a more creamier pudding, plus heck why not add the nutrients! Dont throw out the cinnamon sticks, keep them in the dish(just dont eat them)

You can experiment and add raisin which is the traditional way to do it or whatever else you like, maybe some cocoa powder, maybe some more butter on top, its up to you.

Heres the hard part, its actually a lot better when its cold, so if you can wait, do it, otherwise enjoy!

Fitday Breakdown:
Calories: 498
Fat: 33
Sat: 22
Carbs: 28 - 12 from fiber, theres actually 37grams but since your not gonna eat the cinnamon sticks i threw that number out.
Protein: 15

divide that by 2 or 3 servings(if u can, lol)
not too bad of a sweet treat.