Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PrimalCon 2012 Attendance Thread! page

lars1000 is offline Member

PrimalCon 2012 Attendance Thread!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    2012.. the year we make contact
    This will be the third go-around for me, and I couldn't be more pumped.
    So who's in? Where are you from? First, second or third time? What else do you care to share?

Gotta run to CrossFit but will chime in again soon!

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    You know I'm in, Lars! PrimalCon is the highlight of my year. I can't wait to see my fellow tribesmates from years past and meet new ones.

I'm lucky to live one hour south of the venue. Third time of hopefully one hundred total. I hope someday to watch my great-grandchildren rock the PB Fitness Challenge.

mmsantos is offline Senior Member
    Just got my ticket and somehow managed to convince both my parents to come with me! First time for all of us - so excited! We're coming from the UK so it'll be like a vacation for us hehe

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmsantos View Post
    Just got my ticket and somehow managed to convince both my parents to come with me! First time for all of us - so excited! We're coming from the UK so it'll be like a vacation for us hehe
    I envy you spending the Sterling in the land of the worthless dollars. In 1998 when the reverse was true I had a great (and cheap) time in Europe.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Mmsantos, can't wait to meet you and the fam! There have been lots of UK and commonwealth attendees in the past. It's the best way to do a California vacation. The only regret I've heard is from those who didn't extend their stay.

IvyBlue, hope you can come too. Spend those Bernanke Bucks while they're still good for something!

mmsantos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Mmsantos, can't wait to meet you and the fam! There have been lots of UK and commonwealth attendees in the past. It's the best way to do a California vacation. The only regret I've heard is from those who didn't extend their stay.

IvyBlue, hope you can come too. Spend those Bernanke Bucks while they're still good for something!
    Sounds awesome! I can't wait to meet you guys as well

John Nugent is offline Junior Member
    I'm thinking about coming over from the UK. Although I'm not in very good shape so will struggle with any demanding fintess requirements but would very much like to be immersed in all of this, to learn and come away with fresh ideas. And to see a bit of California too.

janeworthy is offline Junior Member

PrimalCon in 6 months, think I can do it?

I am 53 and newly committed to the Primal life. I feel certain that it is the right path for me. I am 160 lbs, 5'2", walk a lot but muscles are out of shape. Menopause is exacerbating was used to be low-grade inflammation and auto-immune issues and the discomfort around all this has kept me off the trail, out of the gym and consuming too much sugar and white wine. And, my left knee is killing me.

My goal is to feel confident enough to go to PrimalCon in April so, I have 6 months to get it together. Whaddya think, should I give it a shot?

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by janeworthy View Post
    I am 53 and newly committed to the Primal life. I feel certain that it is the right path for me. I am 160 lbs, 5'2", walk a lot but muscles are out of shape. Menopause is exacerbating was used to be low-grade inflammation and auto-immune issues and the discomfort around all this has kept me off the trail, out of the gym and consuming too much sugar and white wine. And, my left knee is killing me.

My goal is to feel confident enough to go to PrimalCon in April so, I have 6 months to get it together. Whaddya think, should I give it a shot?
    I went last year and had a blast. There were folks of all different levels of fitness and all ages there. I'm 49 and I wasn't the oldest. There are also some great seminars on sports physiology that might help you with your knee problem. I'd say go for it. It's great fun.

Just want to agree with Paleobird that PrimalCon is for everyone. If you are unfit, you will find nothing but friends, inspiration, and valuable knowledge. If you are very fit, you will meet your match for sure. Regardless of fitness, you will dine like stone-age royalty and meet some of the most interesting people on the planet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast