Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New food journal tool for PB - PaleoTrack page 2

HayMaker is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Nice, just tried it out. I can think of a few changes that would certainly improve the user experience.

For one, it would be nice to build a list of "favorite foods" that you tend to eat frequently, secondly, the ability to enter and store recipes would be nice - it's rather tedious to enter all of the ingredients for some meals.

Maybe a longer term improvement would be a coaching function - after the analysis is complete, maybe suggest some changes to balance the diet, based on a user supplied goal.

Great work, thanks!
    The question is, are you going to die sitting on the sofa - or doing something interesting?

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    I haven't actually gone in and used it yet, but if you haven't included BMI and a weight-tracker, then thats an idea. People like me, who are actually trying to lose weight, like to be able to track our losses with nice grapcs to match.

Great work by the way.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emewassamlida View Post
    Очень интересно, как в городах России, а особенности Европы складывается ситуация. Чистят ли у Вас зимой улицы? Убирают ли снег? Скалывают ли лед? Чем посыпают снег, особенно интересен европейский пример.

ОЧень жду ответов.
    И очень прошу, указывайте пожалуйста Ваш город.
    That feature is in the next release.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

crogagnon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    That feature is in the next release.
    Whoa there... don't promise features I can't deliver. That one looks complicated!

jennf is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad I saw this. I was thinking about tracking my food for a couple weeks for the first time in over a year, but couldn't stand the thought of opening up FitDay again. Glad to have an alternative that fits my goals! I'll share feedback when I can. Thanks for putting this together!

Great! Looking forward to your feedback.

jennf is offline Senior Member
    So far I like it! I would agree with HayMaker that a recipe builder would be really helpful. It might also be helpful to break the day down into meals and be able to copy and paste a meal from one day to the next.

Will subscriber-entered data be useable by others? I couldn't tell from the food searches I've done if they are all from you or from other members as well.

For now, all foods you add are only viewable by yourself. But soon I will allow people to create a public profile so they can share their added foods and recipes.

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Love it. I just went and poked around a bit and added a recipe I made a couple days ago. I like the layout and graphs and such. It would be nice to know what the color coding of the different amino acids and such represents. (purple, green and red?) And I second the need to be able to copy food from one day to another. And it would be nice to be able to adjust the quantity of a food rather than having to delete it and add it again at the new amount. But in the few minutes I spent playing it looks pretty good. WAY better than FitDay or SparkPeople!

awais_x is offline Junior Member
    Awesome !!! Interesting topic what a great information deliver by the author i love tpo read it ..
    Please join it and get more knowledge...

arizona pool builders

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast