Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: New food journal tool for PB - PaleoTrack

Shop Now
    That's what I love to hear. Thanks!

I don't have time to read 17 pages so I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but when creating a custom food on the 'nutrition label' setting would it be possible to register omega 6 and omega 3 values as well as just polyunsaturates? Since it is one of the key metrics of paleo foods.

I'm currently working on improving the Custom food feature. I plan on adding that. In the meanwhile, if you create your Custom food as a supplement, you'll be able to specify the omega-3s ALA, EPA, and DHA (under fatty acids).

Nice tracking program, best I've seen todate. The entry for vitamins, specifically fish oil are a bit more complex than I can deal with however. Any help would be appreciated for entry of Carlson Labs Super Omega-3 Gems, Fish Oil Concentrate, 1000mg.

It shows Omega 3 600mg - comprised of EPA 300, DHA 200, Other 100 - no idea where to put that info in the Fatty Acid section.

Yesh, that's my problem too, which is why I went for the simpler nutrition label option.

So now I want to edit the food I created. Is this possible? I can't see a link to do so. Do I have to delete it and start again?

I don't know how to edit created foods, I just delete. I also found a PITA problem when I run it using Chrome on the Mac. When I delete a food from my journal, it changes quantities on one or more items. For example I had 2.5 servings of 3 oz of meat which became 22.5 servings. And 1 serving of Cauliflower became 13 servings, all without my changing anything.

Yeah, that's a known bug. I tried to fix it but couldn't get it to work. I'll be giving it another try after I'm finished revamping the custom food feature.

Thanks for putting in all this effort crogagnon!

I just found this thread by poking around the site and will give it a try starting with my breakfast tomorrow.

Shop Now
    Just started using this last night.

Can there be a feature to link individual journal entries?

M.