Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice on how to find a PB mate? page

tinmittens Guest

Primal Fuel

Our whole family has been doing the primal blueprint thing for the past year and a half, with excellent results. I'm asking advice for my son (26) and my daughter (24). They are now faced with the challenge of finding suitable mates who ideally are PBers also. Do you have any suggestions as to how and where they might find compatible mates? Added to the mix is that both son and daughter are highly successful, both have a net worth and income that puts them in the evil top 0.1%, and non-religious.

g2baker is offline Member

Maybe a Crossfit gym?

LittleNappingLion is offline Senior Member

I'd suggest crossfits also. They're a good social networking ground where everyone is equal. Money & religion wont help your Fran time.

Another thought to ponder is that some people aren't PBers not b/c they dont want to be but b/c they dont know. So date who ever sparks your fancy, fit minded people tend to be attracted to other fit minded people you know?

If during a date that person sneers when your kids abstain from the bread basket, screw 'em! Who needs that kind of negativity?!

Asturian is offline Senior Member

<snip> .... my daughter (24). They are now faced with the challenge of finding suitable mates who ideally are PBers also. Do you have any suggestions as to how and where they might find compatible mates? Added to the mix is that both son and daughter are highly successful, both have a net worth and income that puts them in the evil top 0.1%, and non-religious.

Based on that information, I&#39;ll ask my wife and see if I can make myself available.

“It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
    —Robert A. Heinlein

tinmittens Guest

Asturian:

"Based on that information, I&#39;ll ask my wife and see if I can make myself available. "

Uh, polygamy, polygyny, or polyandry is not what they are looking for . . .

:-)

BNDR is offline Junior Member

I&#39;m totally available. A little busy for the next 10 months or so, but certainly willing to try a long-distance thing. ;-)

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

I&#39;m available.

:P

maba is offline Senior Member

[quote]

Another thought to ponder is that some people aren&#39;t PBers not b/c they dont want to be but b/c they dont know. So date who ever sparks your fancy, fit minded people tend to be attracted to other fit minded people you know?</blockquote>

Totally agree. Good luck tinmittens, I hope your kids find their soul grok and grokette.

Asturian is offline Senior Member

Uh, polygamy, polygyny, or polyandry is not what they are looking for . . .

:-)

That is what I was afraid of.

No offense intended ... just adding a liitle jest to the thread. My apologies.

I&#39;m certain they will find their matches when they are ready. Best wishes! Happy hunting!

“It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
    —Robert A. Heinlein

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member

Crossfit was a good suggestion... Joining places that primals love going (trails, mountains, parks, etc.) would be a safe bet. And have you seen people who do Crossfit?! All I&#39;ve got to say is... HOT DAMN!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast